Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Faye: The lost tapes

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #4198  by passby
 Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:13 pm
Hey lee, did you ever manage to fix the audio on the Faye scenes?

Would love to see these released one day though there are tons of new models I noticed. You gotta get her back for some squirting dildo action!
 #4201  by admin
 Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:20 pm
Lol, i feel ashamed of the stuff because the audio is pretty poor, however i think i can put these up, just don't expect even average audio, it's real bad :( ... But on the + side, faye will be back for some more and i have her down for all kinds of squirting action, also gonna try out a virtual sex scene with the new dick lol
 #4574  by Thondervult
 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:33 am
I'd pretty much given up hope of seeing any of these - a shame as they looked like super hot scenes.

The audio problem is only noticeable when she gets REALLY loud - don't be so hard on yourself, Lee!
 #4708  by admin
 Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:39 am
Yeah thats the problem, i start to cut the scenes and then i get to a certain point and i just can't see how i can cut it with the "clipping" that occurs with the audio. It gets to the point where it would be more cost effective for me to re-film the scenes again rather than spend hours on the cuts. However i'm still not completely giving up on the scenes, thats just not my style ;)