Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Real Life Scenarios

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #778  by hotspur
 Fri May 06, 2011 8:30 am
I thought it might be interesting to hear stories (genuine ones please) from contributors, which reflect the kind of scenarios that we all enjoy watching on WIN, and which have happened to us in 'real life'.

I will start the ball rolling with my experience from many years ago. When I was about 16, I discovered that at a certain time each morning, if I looked out of my bathroom window, I could see a young girl (older than me, about 18/19) having a shower in the house next door. Her bathroom window was frosted glass, but she used to stand so close to it that it was completely see-through. She of course had no idea about this. For several months, I used to make a mad dash for the bathroom at the appointed time (always the same time to the minute !) and wank myself silly before leaving for school. I never met the girl in question, but it was always a fantasy of mine that she would call round one day, tell me that she knew I was watching her every morning, and offer to get to know me better! Oh well we can all dream.

If anyone else has similar experiences I would love to hear them.