Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• The new girl profiles....

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #819  by passby
 Sun May 08, 2011 7:37 pm
I've just noticed a few new girl profiles, actually, a whole lot: Lucy, Dana, Jess, Tiffany, penny, holly m, Robyn "holy crap, she's here" Alexandra.

I see all of them has listed the videos as "None". Does that mean its confirmed they are not cool with shooting videos? If so that is just plain cruel....

And any idea what sort of timescale we'd be expecting them to pop up on the site? Not sure how many updates you have already have "in stock" vs when WIN would be moving to daily updates...

Anyway, thanks. Can't wait, this crop is delish :mrgreen:
 #879  by admin
 Tue May 10, 2011 10:49 pm
Their sets are being developed right now, i think there is Jess, Robyn and Lucy being added to the site this week/early next, but thats Neens department and i know she's real busy with a massive amount of still sets and i will need to get some overtime done to get all the videos processed lol. I'll get her to keep you guys up to date with whats happening with the still sets though :)
 #976  by passby
 Sun May 15, 2011 8:02 pm
I see Robyn's photoset has been up. Just a stunning girl. small shame there's no shots below the belt. Can't wait for her vids