Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Model Replies

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #6300  by Dionysus
 Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:17 am
lee wrote:Yep it's a strange one, i think she's worked on DownblouseLoving which is strange she wont work for us, so it must be the dirty talking like you say??

Wow - that makes it even more odd then. I haven't seen her work there, but I would assume it required at least some mild dirty talk in at least one of her scenes (since her profile states she's done 24 videos for them). Maybe it's a case of not understanding that not every video here requires the model to play with either herself or a toy? I find it hard to believe she'd be willing to inquire as to whether a guy's getting turned on looking down her shirt (I assume that's part of at least one of her clips) but would be against asking if your cock is getting hard looking at her, wondering just how bad you want to fuck her, or telling a guy to wank. That said, it's her decision in the end, but i wonder if maybe she just automatically assumed you wanted her to do more than talk dirty and that perhaps a followup explaining the minimum content requirements of shoots here would get her to reconsider (assuming that information wasn't provided in your initial message to her)? Whether you're interested in checking that out, however, is obviously up to you.