Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• How'd you get started?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #6376  by Cacatorak
 Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:45 pm
Lee, how did you end up getting in to this 'business'?

Were you a photographer or webmaster previously or did you seek out this type of work? I'm curious, that's all.

Regards.
 #6379  by admin
 Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:57 am
I had very limited or basically no knowledge or experience with photography or videogrpahy up until 4 years ago (but it has always interested me)

I had a tiny bit of experience with websites but my main field of expertise from my IT days is internet sales and marketing.

About 4 years ago I had an IT business and wanted a change.

So I looked around and found that the adult industry was strong and though "I can do that"

So I bought all the equipment and booked some models in, practised for a few months producing stills and video, just enjoying doing something different whilst trying to get out of the IT sector. Soon as I saw the potential to make a living in the adult business I quit my IT business, registered the WIN site and started producing content for it on a full time basis. And here I am now! ;)

In conclusion, It was a massive financial gamble to quit a business that was profitable to go into something that I knew nothing about. But the gamble was well worth it, not just from a financial point of view but more importantly for me is that I enjoy what I'm doing and love producing content that everyone else enjoys too! :D