Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Best Actress?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #6489  by CZDaveLister
 Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:11 pm
Not easy to choose. Lucy Alexandra, Natalia Forrest, Charlie, Nikita (I don't like her new boobs, though :roll: ), Faye...
I think it's not only about girls. I love Natalia Forrest in WIN clips, but when I saw her videos from other websites, I was really disappointed.
 #6490  by Dionysus
 Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:38 pm
CZDaveLister wrote:Not easy to choose. Lucy Alexandra, Natalia Forrest, Charlie, Nikita (I don't like her new boobs, though :roll: ), Faye...
I think it's not only about girls. I love Natalia Forrest in WIN clips, but when I saw her videos from other websites, I was really disappointed.

I have to agree with Dave on everything he said (and add Kiki, Danielle Maye, and Brook S to the list), except Nikita still looks good to me (though, again, I don't think she needed to change anything - her decision though. Whatever makes her feel good/sexy).

The odd part, as Dave said, is Natalia's work here seems far above anything she's put out for other sites (that I've found at least). That's a credit to the WIN staff; but I have to wonder just what it is that you guys do differently from everyone else that brings out the best in her. Regardless, I'd love to see Natalia make her way back to the WIN studio in the near future as well :D.
 #8120  by Britsrbest
 Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:50 pm
Hands down is Kiki. She is hotter than Cate Harrington...& that's saying alot. Shay Hendricks is the sexiest girl I've ever seen on this type site. Her dialog is soooo sexy & movements are perfect.
 #8126  by theguy17
 Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:04 am
Kayla, Shay, Faye, Nikita, Kiki, and Farrah Faith seem to do it for me with their very good acting. I mean seeing the trailers of their clips made me join the site! But Jessie looks really.. really good. But my question is, would she do any brother sister scenes in the future? I CERTAINLY hope so :( *fingers crossed