Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Updates

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #6752  by Dionysus
 Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:55 am
I don't believe we've actually missed an update yet, just that they're incredibly delayed the past few days for some reason. For instance, though we didn't get a video on the 3rd, we got two on the 4th because the clip was late. As to today's missing content, my guess is we'll get a double-dose tomorrow to make up for the issue (ie today's missing video and tomorrow's scheduled one).

I know it''s not ideal, but now that you've brought the situation to Lee's attention (in case he was unaware of the issue) we just need to have a little patience and I'm sure he'll get everything sorted out as quickly as possible :).
 #6797  by mekick
 Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:01 am
That's plenty of updates. I hope that the site is making money and not burning through all the membership cash by adding so much content so frequently. Myself, I wouldn't expect to download 30 new scenes each month.
 #6835  by admin
 Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:09 am
mekick wrote:That's plenty of updates. I hope that the site is making money and not burning through all the membership cash by adding so much content so frequently. Myself, I wouldn't expect to download 30 new scenes each month.

If i had more time to shoot more models then i would add even more content. The money is a nice side to it all but I prefer to enjoy the job and give the members as much as i can. It's nice when you get great feedback from the scenes etc and thats what makes it all good for me :D