Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Happy One Year WankBB!

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #6855  by FullFrenzy
 Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:05 am
It's late, I know, but it's been one year since the forums started! Worth mentioning I think. :mrgreen:

These forums are kind of unprecedented, if I have to say so myself. Lee has done a great job keeping the site and forum on track with one another. Keep up the good work, buddy!
 #6856  by admin
 Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:57 am
:oops: I didn't even realise lol ....

Well I must say, the board has proven to be very popular and has definitely strengthened the WIN website and made it what it is today. For myself it's a massive help getting feedback (good or bad) from the scenes and it pushes me on to make the scenes even better. Bottom line is that the forum would be nothing without input so I must say a big thank you to all you guys suggesting and requesting, keep up the good work :D ... And a massive thank you to all the members that have assisted me in running the forum, you have all been a very big help! :D
Overall, I really do appreciate all the time everyone takes to comment, suggest, request and join in on the forum in anyway whether it's a full blown scene suggestion or just a "one liner", It really does help me out when I know how people feel out the website.
So for the next year hopefully we can get loads of more gorgeous girls on the site, get them doing very naughty things and go on to make the forum and WIN even bigger and better :D
 #7077  by Dragonpunch
 Sun May 13, 2012 12:58 pm
Well, quite late but I want to congratulate WankBB, too !
I'm really glad to be part of this community because I think that the advantages for the mainsite and its production is pretty obvious and successful. Keep it going folks, the next year will be awesome ;)