Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Hairy Bush

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #6890  by promo30
 Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:31 am
This might just me but i don't care for it when the girls have a really hairy bush. Maybe a small little patch or a landing strip. When its just all over the place not a big fan. For example Brook S. Her first videos that bush when from front to back. Then her second round of videos she trimmed that right up. Enjoyed those a lot better. Saw the previews of Sophia and she is really hot. But you see that bush and its a little to thick for my liking. So if they could trim it or shave it that would be nice. What does everyone else think?
 #6893  by knobbyone
 Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:00 pm
Sophia please don't trim, leave your bush the same as your great talent - natural!
 #6981  by sophiasmith
 Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:08 am
Good Morning! I registered on the forum, specifically to reply to this topic :)

With respect, I see a lot of hairy mares, I'd hardly suggest I have some forest growing down there?! Its not down my legs ;)

Members need to remember, not every single set is going to be to their liking, just like hair colour, boob size, lingerie choice, same goes for pubes, and to be totally honest? Its soooooo rare I get asked to trim at all (although there are jobs where I tame a little), I keep my growler because its market demand :) I work almost every day, bald bits dont ;) haha, enjoy!!

x
 #7315  by Archibald
 Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:20 pm
Can't agree with the OP.

lee wrote:Bit of trivia lol ...Do you know your hairy pussies? To who does this belong?

snapshot20120422112518.jpg

Now that's a nice bit of bush. :D
 #7532  by monkee
 Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:11 pm
For sure, keep the bush, Sophia!

8-)