Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• New members need to post more!

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #945  by passby
 Fri May 13, 2011 3:59 pm
There doesn't seem to a lot of posts from the new members lately. All I see are probably the little group who joined near the beginning posting a bit.

We got 373 members at the moment but the new posts rate is the same as it was when there was 26 members a few weeks ago. Come on noobs! post a bit more and help this community get going! 8-)
 #949  by FullFrenzy
 Fri May 13, 2011 6:23 pm
Some newer members may still be just peering over the wall, but keep in mind that quite a sizable chunk of that number are actually just spammers/bots.
 #951  by WannaTitFuck
 Fri May 13, 2011 10:02 pm
It would be great to have some more participation from the newbies (ya know, aside from us vets who have been here the whole 3-4 weeks or so HAHA) but I imagine that'll come in time. For every participating member, there's probably 10 "lurkers." Unfortunately, as Frenzy indicated, the "banned" list is growing almost as fast as the member list. Even so, I'd say we're off to a relatively productive start and I think the site will be that much better for it.
 #1201  by chisum
 Mon May 23, 2011 9:06 am
Quite happy to post more but it seems that this forum is turning into a chance for lee to promote other "offical" sites, have you sold youself to the devil Lee??

Also when are we going to get videos of these new models...no offence to Karen and Cerise but we need more boob action.!!

Come on Lee release the boobs.!!!!
 #1205  by admin
 Mon May 23, 2011 2:23 pm
chisum wrote:Quite happy to post more but it seems that this forum is turning into a chance for lee to promote other "offical" sites, have you sold youself to the devil Lee??

Also when are we going to get videos of these new models...no offence to Karen and Cerise but we need more boob action.!!

Come on Lee release the boobs.!!!!

Let me tell you a little story :)
About 5 weeks ago, when this forum was created, I found out quite quickly what the WIN members actually want. Then there started a big job of getting all the models in and making sure i cover all the scenes that the members would like to see.I had to go through this forum and find out who wants what and with who, i then have to try to get certain models in and arrange a video shoot, this takes time and i can't just email a model and say we will shoot tomorrow, they usually have busy schedules so usually on average 4 weeks is usually what you have to wait to get a model in for a shoot. So if you ask for a particular mode NOW and i can actually get her, you probably wouldnt see her on the site for at least 4 weeks.

So heres what happening over the next few weeks:
Week starting 23rd May: Jess West & Kayleigh Page
Week starting 30th May: Sapphire, Kayla Louise, Asheligh & Scarlet Lovatt
Week Starting 6th June: (TBC) Mercedes, and other models (TBC)
I'm also waiting for alot of other models to get back to me with dates.

To address your point about "Other Sites":
This is done purely to assist the development of the WIN site, it's common practice for 99.99% of other forums and it is done to try to get the site where we all want it to be. Also to try to bring more people to the forum by having multiple threads with as many different model names and adult sites listed here. All revenue from WIN is re-invested into WIN including referrals to other sites and this is needed as the aim is to have 1 x video update perday and 1 x photoset/screencap update perday as stated in another tread. So unless we have a massive influx of members over the next few weeks, at the current membership level the higher update rate would not be possible so i'm trying to bring more traffic into the site via other models, referrals.

DEVIL, i think not!:
I've have already given away a FREE Custom clip via a competition on here viewtopic.php?f=10&t=351 so i think that confirms that i'm not selling anything to any devil, if it was all about money then i would have charged for entry....Right?? Another competition will be posted soon but as "Tyler" guessed the answer pretty quick i will have to make the next one harder lol

Bottom Line:
Eventually.....
1) The content on the WIN site will increase and WILL be alot better catered to it's members.
2) Everything done on this forum is for the long term benefit to the current and future WIN members.
3) The membership for WIN will NEVER go up even if we ever get to the target of an update schedule that rivals larger sites that have 3 to 4 updates per day.

So, in answer to your question. The other sites are being advertised to bring people to the forum and create extra revenue to have more updates for the WIN site. Cerise and Karens clips are older clips that i need to use to make way for the new clips/models. As you can see from the shoot schedule, the new and bigger boobs should be hitting your screens at the weekend :D
 #1208  by passby
 Mon May 23, 2011 3:19 pm
can't see anything wrong with the referral links, its mostly all in the "WIN models on other sites" section and its not disrupting anything or posted out of context (eg. what football team do you support? oh by the way, check out this girl's site).

oh, and its nice to see sapphire clips are finally here :D. Another week though but can't wait
 #1285  by admin
 Thu May 26, 2011 1:49 pm
chisum wrote:It was just a comment Lee, i ment no offence by it.

Great to see the Holly video is up, she is sooooo hot.!

:D ... It's ok, just wanted to clear the subject up if anyone thought bad about the other sites ;)

Glad you like the Holly vid, i've got a few more so i'll get them up asap.