Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• new girls new site

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #8696  by muppet69
 Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:31 pm
Lee new site is awsome and the new recruits are great tammie lee and roxy mendez are my favs.
how ever the scenes in my opinion could be improved with one tiny addition and that would be for the girl's to dare the brother/ nephew/son to blow his load over their pussy/bum/tummy(not just the tits or face)and then when they receive his cum on said area get angry but turned on, then you could do a follow up scene with the girl inviting them to watch them in the shower cleaning the cum off, which makes the brother cum again.
anyway just a suggestion keep up the good work.
 #8698  by admin
 Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:50 pm
muppet69 wrote:Lee new site is awsome and the new recruits are great tammie lee and roxy mendez are my favs.
how ever the scenes in my opinion could be improved with one tiny addition and that would be for the girl's to dare the brother/ nephew/son to blow his load over their pussy/bum/tummy(not just the tits or face)and then when they receive his cum on said area get angry but turned on, then you could do a follow up scene with the girl inviting them to watch them in the shower cleaning the cum off, which makes the brother cum again.
anyway just a suggestion keep up the good work.

Yeah sounds good to me keep the suggestions coming! ;)