Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Downblouse jerk

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #10726  by admin
 Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:56 am
arsenal_fanboy wrote:Hi wanted to ask do u have a definite launch date for the downblouse jerk site, apparently it was meant to launch last fri and today but then more days gets added on, that's why I am asking

The web guy said it will be a few days late but seeing how the site is looking i'm really pleased and it should be worth the wait. There are already 100 scenes produced and some new models that are not on WIN or boppingBabes either :D
 #10732  by admin
 Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:25 am
arsenal_fanboy wrote:Any indication like late this month or early next month?

I would say the site will be finished by the developer in the next few days, then i will have to populate the site with the videos/images/models etc, and iron out any glitches. I have already started on the models section so thats nearly done, just trying to get as much done as possible so i can launch with about 50 videos and 20 models or so, then daily pictures and video gallery updates from then on :D
 #11410  by 1138
 Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:50 pm
Is downblouse jerk completely separate? Or because I have wankitnow subscription can I log in and watch on downblouse jerk?
 #11412  by admin
 Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:31 pm
arsenal_fanboy wrote:Duno where u got her from but my word Isabella is a stunner, those tits are amazing, hope you got loads of vids coming up of her for dbj, plus if she's into WIN scenes, it's a no brainer.

I think there was 10 scenes shot with Isabella so more to come yet. But if you like busty girls we have plenty coming up including brand new addition Kate Anne below ;)

Image6.jpg
 #11644  by Tim
 Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:59 am
Please Lee, say we'll have more scenes of Gemma Lou. Man those boobs! :o
 #11645  by admin
 Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:48 am
Tim wrote:Please Lee, say we'll have more scenes of Gemma Lou. Man those boobs! :o

Good news is that there is 5 videos already on the site, which im sure you have seen ;) ... we have another 9 videos that are waiting to be added :D ... And another shoot booked with Gemma Lou on the 1st April, so another 14 or so scenes will be shot then too! :D :D :D

Next scene is "Appointment for a WANK!":

Gemma_Lou_Appointment_For_A_Wank_HD_0h01m35.000s.jpg
 #11647  by Tim
 Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:55 am
lee wrote:
Tim wrote:Please Lee, say we'll have more scenes of Gemma Lou. Man those boobs! :o

Good news is that there is 5 videos already on the site, which im sure you have seen ;) ... we have another 9 videos that are waiting to be added :D ... And another shoot booked with Gemma Lou on the 1st April, so another 14 or so scenes will be shot then too! :D :D :D

YES!!!

She was the main reason I joined Downblouse Jerk! I'm happy to know that there will be more of her!

Btw, I'm wondering if will be possible to see her shooting for WIN anytime...
 #11648  by admin
 Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:38 pm
Tim wrote:
lee wrote:

YES!!!

She was the main reason I joined Downblouse Jerk! I'm happy to know that there will be more of her!

Btw, I'm wondering if will be possible to see her shooting for WIN anytime...

I would say it's a slim chance but i wouldnt rule it out, i'll make her a good pay offer and see what she says ;)