Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• All site membership

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #13047  by touri
 Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:37 pm
Might have been talked about before, but are you not going to offer a discounted price for membership of all the sites?
Like the OnlyAll sites
 #13053  by admin
 Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:51 pm
It is being planned at the moment but WIN and BB are on different subscription platforms to DBJ and USJ. So we are in the process of moving all of the sites onto the same platform, when this is done we can offer a blanket subscription to all sites.
 #13297  by Cacatorak
 Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:30 pm
lee wrote:It is being planned at the moment but WIN and BB are on different subscription platforms to DBJ and USJ. So we are in the process of moving all of the sites onto the same platform, when this is done we can offer a blanket subscription to all sites.

Any idea when this might be implemented Lee? I'm interested in the content from all the sites, however paying for all four at a cost separately isn't feasible.
 #13305  by admin
 Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:34 am
Hi, Our web developer is currently coding the backend of the sites that will enable new members an "All Sites" option to be able to join BoppingBabes.com, DownblouseJerk.com and UpskirtJerk.com under one subscription, enabling full all to all these sites under the same login/pass. The new subscriptions should be available in approximately one week from now. Existing memberships will not be able to be transferred to an "All Sites" membership, any current members will need to let their existing membership expire and then re-subscribe under the new "All Sites" subscription.

Unfortunately WankitNow.com is still on the old platform so when that site is updated it will be available as an "All Sites" subscription too :D
 #13720  by meandino
 Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:50 pm
Hi Lee. I'm glad to hear this is coming. Do you have any idea if there will be a lifetime/cross-site membership when it does?
 #13733  by admin
 Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:34 pm
meandino wrote:Hi Lee. I'm glad to hear this is coming. Do you have any idea if there will be a lifetime/cross-site membership when it does?

Hi Meandino, Due to billing restrictions I'm not too sure if we will we be able to do a cross-site lifetime but i'm going to try my very best to work it in for sure!!! :D
 #13788  by GabrielKnight
 Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:33 pm
Would it be possible for you to update us on when the "All Sites" option will be available?

You mention March/Early April above, but it's now late April and still no sign of WIN moving to the new platform.

Any updates?

Thanks.