Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• All site membership

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #13844  by admin
 Fri May 01, 2015 1:47 pm
GabrielKnight wrote:https://youtu.be/uhiCFdWeQfA

Sorry, completely missed your post. The new WIN site is very close to finish, then the tricky bit of configuring the cross memberships, together with having Epoch as a payment option. More details as i get them.
 #14084  by admin
 Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:12 am
Billy_Nomates wrote:Just to clarify; if someone wants to join all the sites they need to pay for each site separately?

At the moment yes, you have to sign up to sites individually. But we will have an all sites membership soon.
 #14087  by leglover
 Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:25 pm
Got to say i was quite surprised and disappointed there was no multi site option, and great to hear there is going to be one.
I am dying to see Becky Perry's vids on the other three sites but its just too expensive and a bit unreasonable to lay out another £58 a month odd, but an additional sum paid to the initially WIN subscription is fine and a winner I suspect....
 #14091  by admin
 Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:12 pm
leglover wrote:Got to say i was quite surprised and disappointed there was no multi site option, and great to hear there is going to be one.
I am dying to see Becky Perry's vids on the other three sites but its just too expensive and a bit unreasonable to lay out another £58 a month odd, but an additional sum paid to the initially WIN subscription is fine and a winner I suspect....

Sorry it hasn't been done sooner, thanks for your feedback :D
 #14314  by GabrielKnight
 Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:00 pm
Great to see the new, revamped version of the WIN site is up and running.

I assume this means that it has been moved to the new platform?

So, if BB, WIN, USJ and DBJ are now operating on the same platform, would you be kind enough to give us some form of realistic time-frame for the "All Sites" membership option?
 #14320  by admin
 Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:48 am
GabrielKnight wrote:Great to see the new, revamped version of the WIN site is up and running.

I assume this means that it has been moved to the new platform?

So, if BB, WIN, USJ and DBJ are now operating on the same platform, would you be kind enough to give us some form of realistic time-frame for the "All Sites" membership option?

Yes the new site/platform is running now. All i can say is i'm extremely sorry it's taken so long, as you can imagine, 5 years of content is not easy to migrate successfully :/ ... it's not finished either, there is alot of work in the backend to add, tags, re-encoding the older stuff for easier downloading/streaming etc. But as you can see it is working good, if you see any problems, please let me know.

As for the all-site option, we are setting that up this coming week, we just have to make sure there are no issues with existing memberships, and new sign ups, all seems well yesterday and early today so there shouldn't be a problem there. So a date i would say at the latest it will be Friday this coming week, hopefully sooner :D
 #14347  by GabrielKnight
 Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:20 pm
lee wrote:
Yes the new site/platform is running now. All i can say is i'm extremely sorry it's taken so long, as you can imagine, 5 years of content is not easy to migrate successfully :/ ... it's not finished either, there is alot of work in the backend to add, tags, re-encoding the older stuff for easier downloading/streaming etc. But as you can see it is working good, if you see any problems, please let me know.

As for the all-site option, we are setting that up this coming week, we just have to make sure there are no issues with existing memberships, and new sign ups, all seems well yesterday and early today so there shouldn't be a problem there. So a date i would say at the latest it will be Friday this coming week, hopefully sooner :D

Really?!
That soon?!

Wonderful!
Looking forward to it.
I've wanted to access the content on the other sites for a long time now, but paying 4 separate subscriptions seemed pretty steep.

Can you tell us what the price point of the All Site Membership will be?

As far as problems with the new WIN go, the only one I have noticed so far is that the same three scenes that were unavailable at the old site (Mercedes - Sexy HouseMaid, Crystal - A Quick Shower and Dee - Dildo Salesman) are still unavailable at the new site.
Have these three gone forever?
If so, maybe you should take the links down altogether, to avoid confusion or disappointment.