Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Some middle ground?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #13963  by ThreeFold
 Wed May 27, 2015 11:34 pm
I have recently subscribed to your BB DBJ and USJ sites and overall the content is good, however I wondered if some of the models could be used in a different way. On BB the girls will get naked and on USJ and DBJ they will interact with the viewer, not necessarily dirty talk just talking, but there isn't content where they do both. Is there a reason why girls like Charlie Rose or Katie Louise don't do scenes where they are naked or at least topless and interact with the viewer? (again not dirty talk or wank encouragement)

I suppose what I am generally saying is that the music and dancing isn't really my thing but this is the only place you get any decent nudity from the lower level girls and so I was wondering if a compromise would be possible?
 #13973  by admin
 Fri May 29, 2015 8:31 am
Good suggestion, but I've been thinking and I don't know how we could do these type of scenes with the full nudity as DBJ is obviously just topless etc, usj would be fine but models like Charlie rose and Katie louise won't do panty less scenes (already asked lol), and they won't do any scenes for win (even without dirty talking) just because of the association of being on that type of site. But if you have any suggestions on how we could shoot a scene with full nudity then please let me know :)
 #13993  by ThreeFold
 Sat May 30, 2015 3:27 pm
Thanks for the response. I wasn't aware that DBJ was a topless only site, but I would say in that case it would be good if some of the scenes started in the tease stage (looking down their top) and then developed into actual topless scenes. I know you do some of these scenes with the girls that do WIN but less so with lower level girls.

On the USJ side of things, you say that the girls won't do panty less scenes yet they do get fully naked on BB I don't understand the difference maybe you could clarify? Again I'm not taking about them showing anymore than they already do on BB.

I can quite understand them not wanting to do scenes for the WIN site.
 #14017  by admin
 Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:02 am
ThreeFold wrote:Thanks for the response. I wasn't aware that DBJ was a topless only site, but I would say in that case it would be good if some of the scenes started in the tease stage (looking down their top) and then developed into actual topless scenes. I know you do some of these scenes with the girls that do WIN but less so with lower level girls.

We did a few like this on DBJ, but got complaints as there wasn't enough downblouse :(

On the USJ side of things, you say that the girls won't do panty less scenes yet they do get fully naked on BB I don't understand the difference maybe you could clarify? Again I'm not taking about them showing anymore than they already do on BB.

It's a fine line when shooting, some models don't like the idea of pantyless upskirt focused video, i don't understand it myself but we have to respect the models level and shoot with what they are comfortable. But Jen Nev didnt do open leg scenes yesterday and she still did pantyless upskirt, so its not every model that doesn't do it.

I can quite understand them not wanting to do scenes for the WIN site.

I think that alot of models are put off by the site name, i can't think of any other reason.