Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Up Skirt Jerk

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #14033  by gloriasn
 Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:20 pm
Hi,

Does anyone know if there is nudity in videos on upskirtjerk.com ?
I suspect not but just curious.

Thanks.
 #14034  by admin
 Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:23 am
Welcome to the forum. Alot of the scenes are open leg nudity, for example, the past 24 updates, there has been open leg nudity in 16 of them, the rest are panty teasing. I would say overall on the site it is a 75% open leg nudity with masturbation encouragement in most of those scenes, or that's what we try to achieve anyway. There is very rarely topless nudity on the site.
 #14037  by gloriasn
 Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:17 pm
Thanks Lee for the info.
I'm keen to add the site to wankitnow.com but I'll wait for the "all sites" option and join then.
Just also like to say the WIN site is superb!
Keep up the good work.
 #14052  by admin
 Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:30 am
gloriasn wrote:Thanks Lee for the info.
I'm keen to add the site to wankitnow.com but I'll wait for the "all sites" option and join then.
Just also like to say the WIN site is superb!
Keep up the good work.

Thanks ... We will try! :D
 #14227  by hardrock31
 Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:01 am
What great site on up the mini skirt videos, everytime i visit the site can't keep my rock down, some of the ladies are beautiful
and i have noticed a couple of the ladies could have actually been on various sites UKupskirts? Out of curiousity there are a number that have caught my eye, i wonder if they're still there or maybe have moved on? Beth, Axa,Rose,Lexus,Ashleigh & Kate Santoro, love the site.
 #14229  by admin
 Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:10 am
hardrock31 wrote:What great site on up the mini skirt videos, everytime i visit the site can't keep my rock down, some of the ladies are beautiful
and i have noticed a couple of the ladies could have actually been on various sites UKupskirts? Out of curiousity there are a number that have caught my eye, i wonder if they're still there or maybe have moved on? Beth, Axa,Rose,Lexus,Ashleigh & Kate Santoro, love the site.

Welcome to the forum. We have just shot Axa again last week. Ashleigh we tried to book in for shoot a couple of weeks ago. Kate Santoro & Lexus are still active and rose is no longer active, as far as i know.
 #14356  by beebob1
 Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:42 am
yes i just subscribed to Upskirtjerkogg and i love this kinda teasing vids thanks for the teas girls