Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• WIN Videos - Download Quality

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #14378  by mfrost9899
 Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:53 am
Since you have switched to 4K it seems that the WIN download videos are washed out. It is most noticeable when you compare it to the streaming videos - which are clear and highly detailed. Full HD downloads are washed out also. It seems to me that the pre-4K videos to download were much clearer and the colors more saturated. Is there a new process used for the download videos now?
 #14379  by admin
 Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:29 am
Thanks for your feedback :) We are using a different camera to record the footage, but i do not see what you mean about being washed out. Please give mean an example of what video is washed out and i will download the different formats and compare :)
 #14385  by mfrost9899
 Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:19 pm
Please check out Tina Kay Doctor's Orders Pt1 and Pt2. I have downloaded both videos in Full HD (I don't have 4K). To me the colors in the downloaded videos are washed out when compared to the streaming version which I watch at 1080. I am playing them back using Realplayer but they look the same using Quicktime. I had noticed this before but I really didn't have thing to compare it to until the new WIN site was available.
 #14391  by admin
 Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:54 am
I have downloaded one of the videos, placed it underneath the streaming video, but to me i see the colours are fractionally more saturated in the download version compared to the streaming version. Is anyone else having the same problem?

tina-kay-compare.jpg