Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Model experiences/ new sets

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #14699  by admin
 Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:41 am
arsenal_fanboy wrote:Hi I just wanted to know about your experiences with models when you shoot them, has most been good/plain sailing or have you encountered models so rude/bad attitude etc that you had to stop shoots or cancel them?

Also if you don't mind answering how did your new sets come about e.g- saunas, classroom set, different buildings, they look quite expensive yet enhance your videos

I'd be glad to answer your questions based on my own experiences. Steven has had his own so i'll leave it up to him if he wants to divulge :)

I don't ever recall having to cancel a shoot because of a models attitude. I can remember on a few occassions ive had to cancel a shoot after the first scene because the model was too nervous or just unable to act out the scenes well enough etc, not their fault but i can happen. I would say 99% of the models i shot were very nice and a pleasure to work with and it's seems the same now even though i'm not shooting, but i still get to meet models in brief.

We have just built the sets in space we have available, we have plenty of space too, approximately 17000 square feet to be exact, so if you have any requests for a particular set then please let me know. It is difficult to build new sets at the moment due to the shoot schedule taking up most of the week, so usually we only have sat/sun to build, which makes for a long week :(