Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Time for another site?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #15113  by philotech
 Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:07 pm
On WIN I have noticed a drift away from virtual sex videos toward wank instruction/masturbation only videos. While, my personal favorite is the virtual category, and I know I'm not alone, another percentage of customers may prefer the encouragement/instruction ones. Rather than needing to wait lengths of time for the next virtual video, I wonder if it is time to start a separate website devoted to that category? Although I love the quality of all of your work, if another site came along that could deliver virtual sex videos of your caliber, I would probably switch due solely to preference. I would like to know how others feel about this issue. Thanks again for being the best site around!
 #15115  by admin
 Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:24 am
Actually, we were discussing the same subject yesterday in the office, regarding the way we can do better virtual scenes. But i would say, the reason that there are not more virtual scenes on WIN is due to the fact of variety, and what members request here on the forum, also not every model we shoot is willing to do virtual scenes. So if we did do another site dedicated to virtual scenes only, we would have to make sure we are able to produce enough content to populate the "New Site".

Is there anyone else that would prefer a stand alone site like this? Or even just a few more scenes each week that are put onto the sites. If so i will Speak to Steven regarding the ability to produce enough, and we can go from there :)

As always, i appreciate your feedback and suggestions :D
 #15126  by philotech
 Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:25 am
Thanks for taking suggestions seriously. If you were to start another site, I think you could do fewer updates per week until things get rolling more - that would fly with me. I look forward to hearing other opinions. :D
 #15145  by admin
 Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:08 am
TexanJoe wrote:Sounds good to me too. Just so long as the virtual scenes dont disappear completely from WIN. :D

I was speaking to steven on friday about it and that would be the only problem we could see. The secenes from WIN would disappear, unless we could shoot more than enough for this new site. Over the next few weeks we are going to monitor the ability to produce the virtual scenes, and then take it from there :)
 #15146  by TexanJoe
 Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:15 am
lee wrote:
TexanJoe wrote:Sounds good to me too. Just so long as the virtual scenes dont disappear completely from WIN. :D

I was speaking to steven on friday about it and that would be the only problem we could see. The secenes from WIN would disappear, unless we could shoot more than enough for this new site. Over the next few weeks we are going to monitor the ability to produce the virtual scenes, and then take it from there :)

Makes sense. Maybe the lack of virtual updates could be replaced with more G/G updates. Lol. ;)
 #15148  by admin
 Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:39 am
TexanJoe wrote:
lee wrote:

Makes sense. Maybe the lack of virtual updates could be replaced with more G/G updates. Lol. ;)

Sounds like an EXCELLENT idea to me ;)
 #15602  by mrbrown
 Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:29 pm
sorry guys but I agree with Philo...I've been a committed fan over the years and always join up but decided enough was enough as the vids just don't do it for me anymore.

This should site should keep with the majority being virtual and the odd one being instructional. Unfortunately it's gone the other way round so not for me at the moment.

sorry...just my opinion.
bye!
 #16156  by ThreeFold
 Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:44 pm
I also find the virtual/interactive scenes to be the best and would love to see more of them. I am not sure what would be the best way to go about this, but just thought I would put my 2 cents into the conversation.
 #16168  by admin
 Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:09 am
tigerone wrote:No No No!!!!! I joined for the wank instruction videos and do not care for the virtual sex. The internet is packed with movies of this sort for FREE. I accept the variety of movies here as that is what a lot of members want, but remember the main website title " WANK IT NOW ".

Dont worry ;) the WIN site will always stay mainly with the same masturbation encouragement theme from what it started :D