Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Bopping Babes getting softer ?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #15186  by BqRmtg
 Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:14 am
Hi Lee

I've resubscribed to BB and noticed that a lot of the scenes are softer these days. There are a number of models that don't do full nudity and It seems that models no longer dance close to the camera. Jayne-NudeForTheNeighbour is a good example - here she dances close to the camera and is full frontal but in her recent scenes she appears much further away and hides the full frontal Is this a deliberate ploy or just the way things have gone ?

Personally I think that the site should be a little more explicit where the models are prepared to be - I don't mind the softer scenes but overall I feel there should be more of a mix.

D
 #15187  by touri
 Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:13 pm
Well said. I can't see the point of them taking their underwear off, then covering up with their hands. That is not sexy.
 #15192  by admin
 Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:00 am
BqRmtg wrote:Hi Lee

I've resubscribed to BB and noticed that a lot of the scenes are softer these days. There are a number of models that don't do full nudity and It seems that models no longer dance close to the camera. Jayne-NudeForTheNeighbour is a good example - here she dances close to the camera and is full frontal but in her recent scenes she appears much further away and hides the full frontal Is this a deliberate ploy or just the way things have gone ?

Personally I think that the site should be a little more explicit where the models are prepared to be - I don't mind the softer scenes but overall I feel there should be more of a mix.

D

Thanks for your feedback. We regards to Jayne, her recent shoot was more more full frontal nudes, take a look at the pics. Some of the older scenes may be a little soft for her but her last shoot was all full frontal nude, no covering up ;) ... Will will also try and get a little closer up aswell, but generally we shoot BB scenes wide so the viewer can get the full shot of dancing/stripping. If you have anymore suggestions please let me know :D

BB.Still009.jpg
BB.Still007.jpg
BB.Still010.jpg
BB.Still012.jpg
 #16287  by MLP
 Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:26 pm
With 2day shoots for most bookings, I really wish we could get a daily video update for BoppingBabes!

To be fair, I have no interest in the scenes with the girls "covering up" either... and can't understand the 2day bookings for girls who are only doing DBJ/BB and only work to the "implied nude level"... which I can only assume means we get more BB video updates of the girls who "cover up"???
 #16289  by Cacatorak
 Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:06 pm
I think Charlie Rose is a prime example of this. She has posed fully nude before for other publications, but on Bopping Babes as soon as she takes her knickers off she just covers with her hands. Why? It's so unnatural, especially if they're supposed to be dancing in a sexy manner.

I'd much rather they left their knickers on if that's what they're going to do, at least that way they can dance properly.
 #16345  by admin
 Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:21 pm
Cacatorak wrote:I think Charlie Rose is a prime example of this. She has posed fully nude before for other publications, but on Bopping Babes as soon as she takes her knickers off she just covers with her hands. Why? It's so unnatural, especially if they're supposed to be dancing in a sexy manner.

I'd much rather they left their knickers on if that's what they're going to do, at least that way they can dance properly.

Ok I'll tell her next time she comes in, keep on your knickers, no one wants to see you flash your pussy