Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Trial options for DBJ and BB

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #18533  by BqRmtg
 Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:03 pm
Are there plans to reintroduce the trial options ?

I've been a member many times before but 30 bucks is a bit steep to re-join to get a minimal amount of videos.

Thanks
 #18536  by admin
 Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:17 am
BqRmtg wrote:Are there plans to reintroduce the trial options ?

I've been a member many times before but 30 bucks is a bit steep to re-join to get a minimal amount of videos.

Thanks

We will be introducing it again at some point but we are in the process of integrating epoch into the join page so focusing on making that work first before we bring back the trial option.
 #18824  by JacobVR
 Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:51 pm
 #18835  by admin
 Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:31 am
JacobVR wrote:I've been a member many times before but 30 bucks is a bit steep to re-join to get a minimal amount of videos.

If/when the the trial membership is offered again it will only be available to 'new' subscribers, it is only mean't to show the quality/style/theme of the site for new members. For full members on DBJ there are 30 new videos every month so if you just sign up every quarter you're getting 90+ new scenes for $24.95 ... $0.27 per video ... i wouldn't say that is steep.