Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• More sensual music please

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #16950  by MLP
 Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:40 pm
I'm one of those who mute's the BB vids... so have no preference to the music :-D
I was actually thinking it would be an interesting idea to ask the models to bring with them to the shoot, their own music and see what they like "bopping about" to!!??
 #16980  by Steph
 Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:08 am
I think its better to have a selection of music the models dance to so we can cater for everyone's tastes. We have slow dancing to the more sensual slow music and we have full on boob bopping bouncing to the more upbeat music like the rap/rock and dance :-) If we only had the models dancing to one type of music it would get repetitive its nice to see how the models move differently to the different beats.
 #18099  by being.desire777
 Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:46 am
Maybe the videos could be tagged by music type?

I definitely agree with Billguy's original post. When really intense rap is playing, I turn up the volume whenever the girl talks, and then I turn it down during the music, low enough that I can just hear the beat.
 #18101  by deathr0w
 Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:01 am
We could look into this - We've been trying to avoid heavy rap music on the videos. Some of the older clips might still have intense rap but the newer clips tend to be much softer if we use rap.

Feel free to link us to any royalty free tracks that you would like to hear on the videos. :-)
 #18679  by JacobVR
 Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:31 pm
"Let’s Get It On" by Marvin Gaye, "Ooh La La" by Goldfrapp, "Soft as Snow (But Warm Inside)" by My Bloody Valentine ;)
 #18725  by TURBOBLUE
 Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:29 pm
Totally agreeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
The right music does Enhance the wank experience.
I do enjoy hearing soothing and sensual music while I am wanking to the videos.
I hate that R & B, annoying Rap music (no offence to anyone please).......... its very distracting to the Wank experience.......
Sensual music makes me sensual indeed and I cum easily......... Thanks you.
 #18726  by admin
 Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:33 pm
TURBOBLUE wrote:Totally agreeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
The right music does Enhance the wank experience.
I do enjoy hearing soothing and sensual music while I am wanking to the videos.
I hate that R & B, annoying Rap music (no offence to anyone please).......... its very distracting to the Wank experience.......
Sensual music makes me sensual indeed and I cum easily......... Thanks you.

Thanks for your feedback ... More sensual wanking music coming soon ;)