Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• What's everyone's thoughts on the "BTS Vids"???

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #16278  by MLP
 Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:12 am
What's with these "Behind The Scenes" updates???
Anyone actually interested in hearing each and every model (as it seems to now be a regular thing to film) explain her upcoming scene of her "standing in a classroom setting dressed as a "college girl"" (etc...) and then end by saying how much of a great time she had filming... ?
Anyone else feel a bit cheated out of an actual video update on days when you find these "sneak peek" vids put up??? Or is it just me....?

What's other members thoughts?
 #16283  by admin
 Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:24 am
The reason behind them is to give members a non-acting look at the model, and also showing whats coming up. But just like the other scenes they take time to produce so i would also like to know if members want to see them or not, if not then we can spend the production time on something else. Steph will have to practice her camera skills on someone else, i'm sure she won't mind :)
 #16284  by Adam19
 Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:38 am
I'm probably half way between the two opinions, I definitely understand the feeling of being a bit disappointed when the update is a behind the scenes video, but I also like the idea of seeing a video of the real person. My preference would be for them to be bonus updates, separate to and additional to the main updates. I would also prefer them to be a bit more of a get to know you style of video with the model, a short interview with them, telling us a little bit about them, as well as telling us about the scenes they did, what their favourite scenes were etc.

If that would take up too much time, maybe it need only be done when a model is new to the site, or been away a while?
 #16286  by wankoff
 Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:41 am
The channels “Discovery” and “National Geographic” is much more interesting than the “Behind The Scenes” videos (Interviews, Sneak Peek, Bloopers, Upcoming). I am very sorry, but I don't like the “BTS” videos.
 #16290  by Cacatorak
 Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:13 pm
I'm in a similar boat to Adam19. They offer a decent insight to the model, if they're done correctly, such as an interview format rather than just previews of scenes that have been shot - I'd rather just watch the scene. But to sacrifice actual scenes that we're waiting to see in order to upload these is not something that I can support.

This is particularly annoying when we're waiting weeks to see content from models that we want to see, whilst having upload after upload across all four sites of models we're not interested in (at least in my case). I hate to be crucial of this site as it remains my favourite, but the quality of content recently - or more specifically models - has not been up to the standards I'd usually associate with you guys.
 #16298  by MLP
 Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:58 pm
"Getting To Know [insert model name here]..." I'd be interested in seeing!!... if done right!
A few of the girls have done a WIN vid titled "XXX Interview" which kind of starts off with the sort of "getting to know" theme and then branches into "a scene"... Those I liked :-)
Maybe do these scene but focus abit more on the "Getting to know" part ;-)
I suppose you could do "Downblouse Interview" and "Upskirt Interview" done exactly the same as the XXX Interviews on WIN but perhaps just filmed with the models who won't work to "toys"!

"Sneak Peek" / "Behind The Scenes".. I feel has no replay value... and aren't of much interest!
The pics Steph puts up in the individual threads are enough for us to see what's to look forward to!
I would prefer the time and effort go to another actual scenario! Sorry WIN team!!
 #16538  by Steph
 Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:19 am
If anybody has any ideas about the xxx interviews we'd love to hear them but please bear in mind that Brook has only agreed to do these on a non nude basis, she is happy to talk to the models and interview them in a get to know you sort of way and then turn it into a scene from there by asking the model to show off her webcam or dirty talk skills to the camera :-)