Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• What's everyone's thoughts on the "BTS Vids"???

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #16576  by MLP
 Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:56 am
I think so long as the XXX interview vids cater for those interested in the actual model being interviewed AND those who would rather see the girl strip and talk dirty encouraging the viewer to wank, then everyone should be happy!

Personally, I would like to see Brook being filmed sitting down with the model and asking her the questions... then when all the questions are finished, Brook would tell the model to give us, the Wankitnow members/dirty perverts sitting in front of their computers, a taste of what to expect in her upcoming scenes... and now, with Brook stepping aside, the model will give us the viewers her full attention, strip naked and talk now into the camera encouraging us to toss ourselves off over her... and if Brook is happy to do so, she could help the model out if it is she needs a bit of direction or things to say/alternative words to use etc...
 #16601  by MLP
 Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:03 am
I think that surely some of the questions should be about the primary interest members have joined wankitnow.com for... which for me personally is the dirty talking!

What's the model's overall thoughts to the idea/theme of wankitnow and it's members who enjoy hearing girls talk filth directly into the camera to them... encouraging them to wank off over her as she acts out the various scenarios put to her?
How much dirty talk experience does she have? Does the model do any regular cam/custom videos/any other website work that involve her talking dirty into the camera to the paying customer? How about talking dirty in her private life?
Does the model have a varied vocab of filthy words she can/intends to use?... any favourite words she likes to use or any words she knows guys like hearing her use?... (and maybe Brook can suggest a few additional words to the model to increase her vocab that bit more???).