Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Larger Depth of Field/Better Focus in Cameras?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #16621  by wmws
 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:54 am
I'm not a camera expert by any means but it is somewhat disappointing when the models are in a pose that makes it hard to see their boobs and face at the same time without blurring, or when looking at a slightly shadowed view of their assets the camera will struggle to focus properly.

Basically I think fixing a couple technical issues would really go a long way, if you can fix them.
 #16622  by admin
 Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:09 am
Thanks for your feedback. I know what you mean, for example when a model is lay with their feet close to the camera and their head is furthest away then there is no possible way that their whole body will be in focus at any one time. It would either be head in focus or boobs, only when they are stood up or side on and the distance from the camera is the same would both be in focus.

If you can you give me at least one scene example of where this happens, i can have a look and see if we can change something to help solve this issue :)
 #16624  by wmws
 Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:21 am
http://www.downblousejerk.com/wp-conten ... ill013.jpg

I dunno if the solution is just to have different poses to avoid too much perspective changing?
But I don't want to compromise the directing too much just to fix this problem. I think part of the whole point is to have some views down the tops of the models or up their skirt and it might be difficult to reconcile that with the camera focusing.