Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• For the WIN team..

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #17707  by james_hotdog
 Sun May 15, 2016 7:19 pm
Just like to thank the WIN team for the work they put in for us. Given the experience ive had dealing with certain models in the past I can sympathize on how tedious it can be with some of them for varying reasons. Im all for getting the big names and we can be greatful names like Lucy Zara pose regular but sadly for others they're way up their own arses. Sorry but had to be said. But certainly WIN's work brings in new faces that excite. Question I have is.. new girls and names that suffer from what I call 'Lucy Pinderism' in todays market are these girls REALLY worth the money, time & effort WIN puts in? Wonder what Pinder does now her glamour shelters, nuts n zoo have folded. Dont see much of her now!! For me girls like her may well be beautiful but ultimately for this industry, as prudish as that... quit!! Anway.. WIN crew thx for yer continued hard work and faces like Olga, Jasmine Lau, Nikki Lee & Ruby Summers all make glorious impressions! Cheers!
 #17733  by deathr0w
 Mon May 16, 2016 11:18 am
Thanks for the feedback on some of the new faces we've shot, it's good to hear they've gone down well. Luckily most models respond positively towards shoots and usually we are able to negotiate and compromise where possible to accommodate shoots with them. There are a handful of models who aren't interested in the shoots but there are plenty who are :D