Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Are the dildos too big?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #18302  by notshyguy
 Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:58 am
Regarding the virtual sex scenes on WIN, I've noticed that the dildos that get used tend to be quite big, or more specifically, quite thick. If it's a handjob or titfuck scene, that's generally not an issue, but in a lot of the blowjob scenes, the dildo/cock is so thick that the model can barely fit the head into her mouth.

While some people might like that visually, I personally think that it seriously limits what the model can do. Because the dildo is so thick, going deep enough to get any deepthroating or gagging action is pretty much impossible, and the model's range of motion on the toy is really limited.

Let me know who out there agrees or thinks I'm wrong.

To the WIN team, love your work, just thought I'd put up some feedback.
 #18644  by Billguy
 Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:25 am
Yeah, I agree. I'm not asking for it to be small either, but it has never done anything for me to see monster dicks or dildos. Something more realistic (or average if you prefer) of around 6-7 inches long and 6-7 inches circumference would be more pleasing because as OP says the movements would be better.
 #18680  by JacobVR
 Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:34 pm
As long as you take it carefully in the start and she knows she can say stop if it IS to big, I don't see why you can't try. Big toys are good fun, or so I think personally anyway. :D haha