Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Stunt cock mainly out of camera view.

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #20536  by GabrielKnight
 Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:17 am
Got the wrong idea entirely there, bud.

I have no interest in meeting or bumping into any models.
Had several chances to meet Shay Hendrix, my all-time favorite, while she was active and passed up every single one because I'd rather keep a distance between reality and this kind of stuff.

Way to make it personal though.

My point, which I admit was rather poorly and snarkily put, is that you REALLY seem obsessed with the whole stunt cock thing.
Like...really.
Seriously.
Scarily.

How many threads have you started now that essentially boil down to "I want to see more cock"?
And if you don't start one, you bump an old one.

The guys that run the sites can't tell you to shut up, because they want your money and they are trying to keep everyone happy and cater to many different tastes, but I have no such problem.

They get it.
We all get it.
You want to see more cock.
You want to see them wanking it or sucking it right to the end of the clip and to see them continue while the cock "cums".
You've told them enough times.
They shoot most of these things quite a bit in advance, so they have a backlog of already-shot clips to burn through before they can start uploading the ones with your "improvements" included.
Be patient.
Stop harrassing them.

Plus, it might be worth trying to bear in mind...you are not their only customer.
They have others to please too.
Those others might have different tastes to you.
Hell, they may even have the polar OPPOSITE tastes to you.
So not every single update every single day is going to please you.
You are one of hundreds, maybe thousands(?), that subscribe to this site.
Do you hear the others moaning every time a scene isn't shot EXACTLY to their specifications?

For example, I've made clear in another thread that I really don't care for Kate Anne.
Do you see me starting a new thread or bumping an exisiting one every time a new Kate Anne vid is posted?
No.
You know why?
Because (1) that shit would be really fucking annoying and (2) just because I don't like her doesn't mean that others don't. Should they be deprived of a clip they want to see just because I don't?

Actually, that's a really poor example.
Picking on a specific model is probably not the best way to go.
How about the red light that bathed a lot of the models in some clips, that apparently came from a space heater used in the studio.
That shit really spoiled those clips for me, even when it was a model I liked, but did I start a thread every time?

In short, what I'm trying to say is...you've made your point.
Many times.
The staff here get it.
All the other people that use the forums get it.
You don't need to keep bringing it up.

It's like telling a dog to sit.
The dog sits.
Then you keep telling it to sit, while it's already sitting.
It's redundant.
 #20538  by dq8203
 Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:58 am
To the first part.. just saying what I heard.

To the rest, I thought my posts were long but that must be a record, I didn't read it except the last few lines.. but like I said, the last time I posted this, there was pushback.. the camera guy Steven even posted pics back standing down my issue as if I had nothing to complain about.. and rolling eyes smilies were posted.

This video was undeniable, so I wanted to make that evident.

Now calm yourself
 #20539  by Steph
 Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:09 am
dq8203 wrote:To the first part.. just saying what I heard.

To the rest, I thought my posts were long but that must be a record, I didn't read it except the last few lines.. but like I said, the last time I posted this, there was pushback.. the camera guy Steven even posted pics back standing down my issue as if I had nothing to complain about.. and rolling eyes smilies were posted.

This video was undeniable, so I wanted to make that evident.

Now calm yourself

It was myself and Deathr0w that posted the pictures to show that all of the scene's are not the same and the upcoming scenes have a better view of the stunt cock.
As to Steven's rolling eyes emoji I think that was aimed at the "amateur" comment.

All feedback has been taken on board thanks.