Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• New girls this week??

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #27032  by marklambo
 Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:55 pm
Will wrote:Hannah Z will also be featuring on dbj/usj/bb in the next couple of weeks :)

Thanks will for clarifying, are we gonna get more Alice Katz this week?
 #27044  by marklambo
 Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:40 am
Quite incredible that the models that shot before Lucia love cant be shown on win but Lucia who shot merely days ago can?
 #27047  by marklambo
 Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:59 pm
admin wrote:
marklambo wrote:Quite incredible that the models that shot before Lucia love cant be shown on win but Lucia who shot merely days ago can?

Who shot before Lucia that hasn't been shown on WIN?

Hannah z, Savannah, gabbie, Kayla louise
 #27049  by marklambo
 Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:15 pm
Further to the above, im not attacking you guys, i quite like the work that gets produced. It's just that the release dates of vids is kinda questionnable. I mean back in the day u guys would show a model and then her next vid wouldnt be shown for another 2-3 weeks. This allowed other models to have more airtime. Nowadays models like sophia delane, lucy lauren, ashley rider are being shown like every week, which inevitability will lead to the newer models not being shown as quick as we would like. Yes everyone has their favourites but i'm sure they wouldnt mind a little break from favourites like sophia smith etc. Not having a dig at her but we have seen her work quite extensively, we know what to expect so would be exciting to experience a new model. Overall its your product, you can do whatever u want but its something to bear in mind. thanks
 #27059  by Steph
 Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:49 am
marklambo wrote:Further to the above, im not attacking you guys, i quite like the work that gets produced. It's just that the release dates of vids is kinda questionnable. I mean back in the day u guys would show a model and then her next vid wouldnt be shown for another 2-3 weeks. This allowed other models to have more airtime. Nowadays models like sophia delane, lucy lauren, ashley rider are being shown like every week, which inevitability will lead to the newer models not being shown as quick as we would like. Yes everyone has their favourites but i'm sure they wouldnt mind a little break from favourites like sophia smith etc. Not having a dig at her but we have seen her work quite extensively, we know what to expect so would be exciting to experience a new model. Overall its your product, you can do whatever u want but its something to bear in mind. thanks

Thanks for the feedback we will keep it in mind when setting the update schedule :-)