Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• ZexyVR.com - British Glamour Models in Virtual Reality 180 3D!

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #27597  by leechio
 Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:38 pm
I converted one of the 5.7K files to HVEC (H.265) using Handbrake and it plays perfect on a GTX1060 laptop using SimpleVR, DeoVR and Whirlygig. Another bonus is the file size is 30% lower. The image quality is excellent, better than quite a few of the established VR sites. :D
 #27598  by admin
 Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:32 am
leechio wrote:I converted one of the 5.7K files to HVEC (H.265) using Handbrake and it plays perfect on a GTX1060 laptop using SimpleVR, DeoVR and Whirlygig. Another bonus is the file size is 30% lower. The image quality is excellent, better than quite a few of the established VR sites. :D

Excellent news!!! Yesterday we also started to encode the 5.7K as H.265 but it it's probably gonna be quicker using handbrake rather than Premiere to do all the videos already uploaded. What settings are you using for handbrake?
 #27599  by leechio
 Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:15 am
Presets - Production - Production standard
Video - Video Codec - H.265(X.265)

Everything else i left the same.
After messing around with various players it is worth pointing at that on SimpleVR with supersampling at 200% and 'super enhanced' it's very hard to tell the difference between the 3840 and the 5.7k image.
I've also tried 5.7K samples (original2880 and the compressed files) of WINVR on SLR and again they don't play properly on an i7 4770K/GTX1080. H.275 files would be great for anyone with a 10 or 20 series card as they play great using hardware. Thanks
 #27601  by leechio
 Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:40 am
I hope it ok to give an opinion on content/performance? This is only my personally opinion and i may be totally different to anyone else.
My favourite scenes are Bethany and Jamie Jones Bethany because she is stunning and interacts a bit and Jamie Jones because she gets much closer to the camera and you get that buzz when it makes your brain think it's real. Overall the concept doesn't work for me, i don't like the background music and the models don't seem natural, i know other sites use dancing and stripping but that's been done now, StacyQ, Stripz.
As the models are Glamour models would it be possible to try a few videos as if it was a photo shoot? I think you need to find a niche and that could work and this could help relax the models, also lighting makes a massive difference in VR so again it could be a bonus.
 #27602  by leechio
 Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:27 am
One more idea then i'll leave you alone :-) Have to tried or would you consider filming the scenes in a room without any camera operator/staff? One of the biggest flaws of VR is when a model looks at someone in the room instead of the camera. It would be great if the person shooting could be sat in another room with a monitor giving directions to the model via a small (disguised) earpiece. It may also come across more natural in the WINvr scenes as the model would be having a real conversation. Thanks
 #27603  by admin
 Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:55 am
leechio wrote:One more idea then i'll leave you alone :-) Have to tried or would you consider filming the scenes in a room without any camera operator/staff? One of the biggest flaws of VR is when a model looks at someone in the room instead of the camera. It would be great if the person shooting could be sat in another room with a monitor giving directions to the model via a small (disguised) earpiece. It may also come across more natural in the WINvr scenes as the model would be having a real conversation. Thanks

We have been directing from outside the room for a while now :)
 #27604  by admin
 Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:55 am
leechio wrote:I hope it ok to give an opinion on content/performance? This is only my personally opinion and i may be totally different to anyone else.
My favourite scenes are Bethany and Jamie Jones Bethany because she is stunning and interacts a bit and Jamie Jones because she gets much closer to the camera and you get that buzz when it makes your brain think it's real. Overall the concept doesn't work for me, i don't like the background music and the models don't seem natural, i know other sites use dancing and stripping but that's been done now, StacyQ, Stripz.
As the models are Glamour models would it be possible to try a few videos as if it was a photo shoot? I think you need to find a niche and that could work and this could help relax the models, also lighting makes a massive difference in VR so again it could be a bonus.

Thanks for the feedback, it is very welcome. We will try out some different ideas :D
 #27614  by wolfy
 Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:08 pm
Another thing to add is, that i notice the clips seem to be edited in a way whereas the scene quickly fades and then comes back with a different similar "scene". eg bra comes off/fade/scene comes back with a blouse on.
Breaks immersion somewhat, again.
I have no doubt WINVR will be more popular, and for good reason, but it's nice to see some soft, erotic scenes too.
This could have the potential to be the equivalent of the great Onlytease and allsites, if you manage to get their models booked.
If they had gone down the VR route, they would most definitely have cornered the softer and glamour market and been the most popular site(s) available. That crown, now, could be yours 8-)
They've been too lazy and their half arsed approach to listening to fans has made them outdated now and just another cash over quality site. :(
 #27624  by Will
 Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:28 pm
wolfy wrote:Another thing to add is, that i notice the clips seem to be edited in a way whereas the scene quickly fades and then comes back with a different similar "scene". eg bra comes off/fade/scene comes back with a blouse on.
Breaks immersion somewhat, again.
I have no doubt WINVR will be more popular, and for good reason, but it's nice to see some soft, erotic scenes too.
This could have the potential to be the equivalent of the great Onlytease and allsites, if you manage to get their models booked.
If they had gone down the VR route, they would most definitely have cornered the softer and glamour market and been the most popular site(s) available. That crown, now, could be yours 8-)
They've been too lazy and their half arsed approach to listening to fans has made them outdated now and just another cash over quality site. :(

Thanks for the feedback on the editing, i'll keep it in mind going forward :D