Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• More busty/curvy on Zexyvr

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #29250  by Steph
 Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:51 am
laxtheman wrote:I know you guys work hard to put on great content on zexy and I do appreciate it but if u look now the majority of the showings tend to be more slim/slender girls with just a few busty/curvy girls shown.

That’s why I mention girls u shot like jo, Jane etc because they have those qualities. Just hope you guys consider and there is more of a balance on the site. If you can balance it out, it’s a great site to re-sub to.

We'll see what we can do :D
 #29252  by Will
 Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:58 am
laxtheman wrote:I know you guys work hard to put on great content on zexy and I do appreciate it but if u look now the majority of the showings tend to be more slim/slender girls with just a few busty/curvy girls shown.

That’s why I mention girls u shot like jo, Jane etc because they have those qualities. Just hope you guys consider and there is more of a balance on the site. If you can balance it out, it’s a great site to re-sub to.

Do you have any busty girls that you'd like us to get in for a shoot? :)
 #29261  by Will
 Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:18 am
laxtheman wrote:
Will wrote:

Do you have any busty girls that you'd like us to get in for a shoot? :)

You guys already shot a few, the frustration is the time it takes to get another scene up. An example is Jane, we got one scene and nothing since. It seems you guys just follow a lineup of same girls like Katie Louise, Amelia b etc. I just think throwing one of the new girl scenes wouldn’t hurt, just to ensure the site has something for everyone.

As for who you guys should get in, maybe ruby again?

Thanks for responding to my post.

The Jane scene was something additional we shot when we shot for RealBikiniGirls earlier this year, we shot a few scenes for ZexyVR but most of the girls only shot 1-2 scenes for VR. We have recently shot some new girls for ZexyVR so the rotation will have additional models added to it soon :)

We could have a look at getting Ruby back in :)
 #29274  by Will
 Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:20 am
laxtheman wrote:I liked the pool vid you put out, it’s a shame Zara didn’t really shoot for zexy as she is from that bikini girl site. It would be great if you can get her and Jane back for full zexy shoots!! Did they shoot anymore vr vids or was it just the one?

Glad to hear that it went down well! We have 2 more scenes with Zara left from and one of them is a solo scene :) We'll see what we can do in regards to booking either of those models back in :)