Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Virtuals and bj scenes on winvr

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #29346  by deathr0w
 Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:23 am
laxtheman wrote:I think the above is kinda lacking on the winvr site, would be great to see some produced.

We'll look at some new shooting techniques in the new year to enable us to produce some more scenes with BJ / Virtual Sex for WINVR. :D
 #29347  by Keefar
 Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:12 am
Absolutely loving some of the recent Virtual sex scenes on WIN recently.
Jess West "Give Me Better Grades part 2", Kiki Minaj "VR Spy", Luna Toxxxic "My Little Present For You", Chloe Toy "Friends With Benefits" just to name a few. I know there have been many others with Ashley Lane, Krystal Fox and Luci Reign to name a few.
These scenes show the dildo looking dick inserting into these models pussies, which makes it looks more realistic and therefore very hot and sexy. Keep these virtual scenes like this and hopefully other models that don't show the insertion , may do in the future.
Just 2 things I ask if could be done:
1. Are you able to get the models to face the camera ie either lye on their backs or sides and have their faces face towards the camera. This way we get to see their beautiful faces as well as their lovely tits. I don't mind the scenes doing it doggy style but if they could face the camera, that would be absolutely awesome.
2. Are you able to have the dick looking dildo to move like a fuck machine, instead of getting the models to do all the moving. This will make the scene more realistic.
Also hopefully you guys will hopefully get some of these scenes incorporated into WINVR - that would be a dream come true. To dream of having sex with these beautiful models through VR would be sooooo hot and sexy.
Keep up the great work in these scenes and hopefully the models would be comfortable doing these couple of ideas :P