Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Winvr schedule

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #29520  by BobJones148
 Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:52 pm
laxtheman wrote:I just feel there is too much emphasis on ensuring girls like chloe toy, sapphire, Natalia Forrest honour may, tindra frost etc are shown often whereas other girls like rachael c, bonnie etc are shown like once every 3 months? Can you please explain the schedule and how it works?

The site needs variety, it just seems you follow a certain schedule and wont deviate away from it.

Everyone has their favourites i get that but where is the offers of repeat shoots for girls like hannah z, ariel anderseen, rachael c, leah, etc? It's always chloe toy and natalia forrest being brought back but surely you need different faces to give the site a good mix?

Because the models you mention don't get their pussy out and spread it and shove things in it. The others do.
 #29522  by BobJones148
 Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:57 am
laxtheman wrote:
BobJones148 wrote:
laxtheman wrote:I just feel there is too much emphasis on ensuring girls like chloe toy, sapphire, Natalia Forrest honour may, tindra frost etc are shown often whereas other girls like rachael c, bonnie etc are shown like once every 3 months? Can you please explain the schedule and how it works?

The site needs variety, it just seems you follow a certain schedule and wont deviate away from it.

Everyone has their favourites i get that but where is the offers of repeat shoots for girls like hannah z, ariel anderseen, rachael c, leah, etc? It's always chloe toy and natalia forrest being brought back but surely you need different faces to give the site a good mix?

Because the models you mention don't get their pussy out and spread it and shove things in it. The others do.

That shouldn’t really factor into things. Popularity shouldn’t be the overriding thing, every model should be treated equally. It’s clear there’s a issue as some get the regular monthly update whereas others are featured once and then not seen again for a couple of months.

What are you talking about ? Popularity is everything. This site isn't a charity, it's here to make money. By showing popular models naked etc...
 #29533  by Steph
 Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:38 pm
BobJones148 wrote:
laxtheman wrote:
BobJones148 wrote:

That shouldn’t really factor into things. Popularity shouldn’t be the overriding thing, every model should be treated equally. It’s clear there’s a issue as some get the regular monthly update whereas others are featured once and then not seen again for a couple of months.

What are you talking about ? Popularity is everything. This site isn't a charity, it's here to make money. By showing popular models naked etc...

It's all based on the amount of content we have for each model, if we don't have much content of a certain model they will be shown less frequently than the models we have lots of content of.

We also like to keep a good mixture of models that do the higher levels as it is a higher level site.
 #29540  by BobJones148
 Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:35 am
laxtheman wrote:Ok cheers Steph for explaining

It's OK you don't need to thank me. Educating people i find can often be a thankless task.... :D