Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [POLL] Whats your favourite type of scene?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below

Whats your favourite type of scene?

Anything Brother Sister
18%
Brother Caught Masturbating by Sister
10%
Sister Caught Masturbating by Brother
7%
Sister Domination Over Brother
4%
Brother Domination Over Sister
7%
Sister Being Voyeur'd By Brother
5%
Wank Challenge
4%
Anything With Girl Talking To Viewer
10%
Anything Shower or Bath
5%
Anything Voyeur
4%
Housemate
3%
Girlfriend Boyfriend
3%
Husband Wife
1%
Anything with Being Caught Masturbating
8%
Anything with Real Masturbation
8%
Vibrator/Dildo Review
1%
Other (Please specify In Message Below)
3%
 #7539  by jose
 Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:19 pm
I am happy you agree. I am just disappointed because last year the site seemed like it was getting better and better with help from the forum and things have begun to slide backwards. I dont think there have been many very good videos recently. Just lots of okay videos.
 #7549  by admin
 Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:55 pm
The site is being split as discussed in another post, I can not possibly update the site with two types of content anymore, i get complaints when i put the incest scenes on as well as getting complaints when i dont. When the site is split i will swap over anyones membership that wants to go over the the new site. This way everyone is kept happy. :D
 #7559  by admin
 Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:41 am
nanthony wrote:I for one will follow the split to the other side :)
Any idea when this will happen?

The site is still being worked on, i wanted to change the way the videos were downloaded so thats causing a delay on the build, if it ends up taking too long then i will have to do a complete different build but i'm going to push for it to be finished as soon as possible.
 #7565  by Thondervult
 Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:43 pm
The bro/sis scenes are the reason I subscribe to WIN and it’s been pretty slim pickings for me over the last couple of months. :(

I’m starting to think the new sister site could be a bit of a pipedream – back when Lee floated the idea of a separate site Mercedes, Kiki and Lucy Alexandra were regulars along with special guests like Nikita, Jess West and Faye. With the small percentage of new models that are prepared to do the scenes I’d be amazed at 1 update a week let alone 3!
 #7566  by nanthony
 Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:56 pm
There seems to be a fair share of girls willing to take part. I'm more for the voyeur than the bro fucking sister roles...the girls in the beginning were all so very very good at it :)
 #7568  by admin
 Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:50 pm
I admit that quite few of the girls have dropped out of the bro/sis scenes but i am not one to give up, the sister site WILL happen and the updates WILL be as promised, probably more updates then mentioned before tbh.

However I do apologise for the delay and the lack of incest scenes on the WIN site at the moment but it will all come together soon enough. Thanks for your patience. :D