Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [POLL] Whats your favourite type of scene?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below

Whats your favourite type of scene?

Anything Brother Sister
18%
Brother Caught Masturbating by Sister
10%
Sister Caught Masturbating by Brother
7%
Sister Domination Over Brother
4%
Brother Domination Over Sister
7%
Sister Being Voyeur'd By Brother
5%
Wank Challenge
4%
Anything With Girl Talking To Viewer
10%
Anything Shower or Bath
5%
Anything Voyeur
4%
Housemate
3%
Girlfriend Boyfriend
3%
Husband Wife
1%
Anything with Being Caught Masturbating
8%
Anything with Real Masturbation
8%
Vibrator/Dildo Review
1%
Other (Please specify In Message Below)
3%
 #545  by tyler
 Mon May 02, 2011 11:01 am
Indeed, being caught is every mans worst nightmare...unless you want to get caught that is :lol:
But in reality, being caught by sister or mum must rank as being up there at the top of pure embarrassment and humiliation, which is why these scenes are pure gold.
If I remember rightly, another web site did a similar scene with brother caught red handed by sister on parent's bed, she was so disgusted, she called her friends in from the next room to come and watch...then help :shock:
 #748  by hotspur
 Thu May 05, 2011 5:57 pm
I have a theory that if you have a sister in real life you will not find these brother/sister scenarios so erotic. Myself, I don't have a sister, so right from a young guy I tended to fantasise about my friend's sisters and what I would do to them if they were my sister. My friends could never find their own sisters attractive. I would be interested to know what other people think about this.
 #996  by Hello Dave
 Mon May 16, 2011 4:50 pm
Hello!

Have to agree with hotspur here, I have a sis and that stuff isn't for me. I love the erotic chat and the engagement with the viewer, thats why I joined and most other members I would guess. Its a fantastic site with gorgeous models and many great scenarios just that one isn't my favorite.

Keep up the good work Lee!
 #1002  by WannaTitFuck
 Mon May 16, 2011 8:56 pm
It's a funny thing, because I do have a sister, and would never have even the slightest inclination toward anything like that in reality. Yet somehow, it makes for quite a turn-on in these scenes- maybe it's just the extra "naughty" factor of the whole thing? Can't say why it works, but it does!
 #1052  by FullFrenzy
 Wed May 18, 2011 7:00 am
Have to agree. I guess it's more picturing that this is just someone's sister in general acting so overly perverse that makes it a turn on. The thought of my own siblings in said situation is an extreme opposite.
 #1063  by Hello Dave
 Wed May 18, 2011 5:05 pm
Maybe thats my lack of imagination! Its a shame because I love the dialogue to camera, just not that subject matter. Each to their own I guess. My favorite 'relationships' would be the friends, handyman etc. All cliché's I know but its easier to 'imagine' these scenario's taking place and therefore more 'realistic', if that makes sense.

as an aside +1 for upskirt shots. For me the best are frontal shots especially when combined with dialogue, related or otherwise. Combined with Knickers pulled to one side and a big smile and I'm in WIN heaven! Keep up the good work Lee..
 #1176  by tyler
 Sun May 22, 2011 3:21 pm
WannaTitFuck wrote:It's a funny thing, because I do have a sister, and would never have even the slightest inclination toward anything like that in reality. Yet somehow, it makes for quite a turn-on in these scenes- maybe it's just the extra "naughty" factor of the whole thing? Can't say why it works, but it does!

I agree. I have two sisters myself, with no desire to think of them in these kind of roles. However, the incest scenes somehow captures the imagination and allows you to tap into a taboo subject. Knocking around in my vast collection somewhere are solo Father/Daughter & Niece/Uncle scenes. I neither have a daughter or niece, yet I find these scenes just as erotic as bro/sis, so I guess everyone is different. Every man walking the earth is a pervert in one form or another, I suppose there are a handful of us were we are just a little more...gifted :lol:
 #1177  by tyler
 Sun May 22, 2011 3:36 pm
Hello Dave wrote:Maybe thats my lack of imagination! Its a shame because I love the dialogue to camera, just not that subject matter. Each to their own I guess. My favorite 'relationships' would be the friends, handyman etc. All cliché's I know but its easier to 'imagine' these scenario's taking place and therefore more 'realistic', if that makes sense.

as an aside +1 for upskirt shots. For me the best are frontal shots especially when combined with dialogue, related or otherwise. Combined with Knickers pulled to one side and a big smile and I'm in WIN heaven! Keep up the good work Lee..

Makes perfect sense Hello Dave. I wouldn't go as far as "lack of imagination" just put it down to a like or dislike :)
It's interesting to know that you think of a certain scene you can imagine as it actually taking place, therefore more realistic.
I think with incest scenes, for me anyway, it's the totally absurd unrealistic nature of these scenes that make them such a turn on, not sure :lol: All I know is that my imagination is a million miles away from the real world, which in reality terms is the best place for it, and that will do me just fine :D

You're my wife nooow!!! :lol: