Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• REQUEST: Katie K Step-mom Cum Challenge!

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #9507  by Shattermass
 Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:04 am
Now, what are you doing still in bed? You know it’s time for school. And playing sick? Oh, that’s clever. Now, do you actually think your hot step mom Katie K is going to believe that you need to stay home with her all day? Well, it doesn’t hurt to try… especially when you start imagining being able to just look at her all day… all the better if she never dresses for the day and just stays in her black silk negligee!

Your step-mom Katie K walks into your bedroom and tries to wake you up for school. Wearing only skimpy black silk negligee she opens the drapes and leans over to turn off your alarm clock. You have the bright idea to feign being sick in order to get out of going to school this morning. :roll:
She is reluctant to believe your claims of a sore throat and fever. After coming close and feeling your forehead for a temperature she sits on the bed beside you and...Oh, no! She’s noticed your stiffy under the covers! :oops:
Now, you’re in for it. Your scheme might be discovered.
"Looks like you feel fine down here, your cock is pitching a tent under the covers." She exclaims laughing. "You are just a big faker! Now, get out of bed and take a shower. Maybe you can take care of that morning wood in the bath?"
You are not going to give up that easy, you tell her that you will stay home and do chores. She says no. "You already did your chores kid, so you can't use that to get out of school. You will just have to get up, and soon because you need to be ready in about thirty minutes to get there on time. Hop to it!"
Katie is a woman to be reckoned with, so you play to her affections. You tell her you're a big boy now and should be able to prove to her that he can stay home and do what he wants.
"Oh, you're a BIG boy now huh? Well then let's just see about that!" She jests as she pulls the covers off and reviels your raging boner! :shock:
You can’t believe the position you’ve found yourself in.
But to your disbelief, your step mom Katie is quite impressed! "Wow, looks like you ARE a big boy. But, I doubt that dick could take much before blowing a load. Am I right?"
:x You tell her your big dick can last as long as you want it to last, it won't cum unless you want to!
"HA! Is that right? Well then...."
Your sexy step mom Katie proposes a little game… a very adult sort of wager. And all you have to do is let your step mommy wank you off, follow her every direction, and show her you’re grownup enough to hold off for a full 10 minutes before coming. Or is it her devious, innocent seeming little plot to see your virginal dick in action?
"I'll make that fat cock cum with plenty of time to spare for you to get dressed for school!"
Can your virgin dick show enough stamina and cock fortitude? You accept the challenge!
She’s up for the challenge all right, and begins working on your hard dick with her hand-pumping prowess. She’s loving every minute, YOU are loving ever minute, and she’s only got 10 minutes to work with before the round is up.
She exposes her big tits and uses them against you. "Are my tits too much for you? I think they will make you explode like a volcano!"
When your cock begins to twitch and harden in her hands, you know you’re in trouble, and she senses you’re losing your strength.
She’s focusing on making you cum, concentrating on winning the game. it all depends on your big cock. Will you relent and spay your hot step mom with jizz, losing the challenge itself but seeing her smile just for YOU, as you’ve always dreamed of?? Or will you withhold, show off your immense stamina, and disappoint her without ejaculating all over Katie K's cute face and amazing breasts?
:cry:
You can't help but squirt blast after blast of hot cum all over your step mom Katie's face and tits. Her soft and luscious, round and shapely, full and curvaceous, shaking, jiggling, swinging, beckoning BREASTS made you cum like a donkey!!!
"I WIN. I beat you! You lose kid, HAHA! My skills were too much for your cock!" :P
She makes you get ready for school. But, you let her know that you will win the second round!
"Oh really? We will just have to see about that. Now, go to school!" She says covered in your semen.

Next time...
Katie K Step-mom Cum Challenge: Bathtub Blowjob!

You’re up early for school today. Too early. Plenty of time before breakfast and catching the bus…. and why did you choose to hop in your step mom Katie's bathroom for a shower? Don’t you think that’s a little odd? Maybe ASKING for trouble? Are you really as innocent as you let on or are you developing an unhealthy, inappropriate crush on your step mom?
She is very persuasive, VERY alluring, and so very sexy, much more experienced woman with so many things to teach you. Wait a minute… did you hear that? Is she in her bathtub waiting? What will she do when she finds you nude on the way to shower with another major case of morning wood? Will you be scolded? Will she tell your father when he returns from his latest business trip? Or will your devious step mom challenge you to another bet with the prize being your permission to stay home from school today and spend “quality time” with your step mom all day long?
"If you don't let me suck your cock I will tell your dad you were running naked through the house on the way to my bathroom. So I hope you can live up to your boasting kid, because I want to swallow your cum!"
What will she do to tease and taunt you into coming fast this time? Her amazing body in full view? Her suds and soap covered soaking wet tits. Her soft warm lips squeezing tightly around your hard cock, her nipples pert and hardened, her own moans as she’s totally turned on by teasing you into squirting into her mouth?
"I'm going to suck the jizz right out of your big cock, and there is nothing you can do to stop me kid!" :D
Can you win the second round? Or will Katie K suck the jizz right out pf you and swallow your seed with delight as you lose this mornings bet? The ten minutes start now...what's wrong, can't keep from blowing your load while Katie sucks your dick?