Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Virtual sex with penetration?

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #9960  by leoqueiroznoida
 Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:48 am
I honestly don't get what's up with the "virtual sex" scenes on WIN - they have no penetration, the girls just pretend they are f*cking the squirting dildos!

Just imagine a scene like Katie K's "Dirty Talk" with actual penetration... wouldn't it be much better? Is there a reason not to include penetration?
 #9961  by admin
 Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:57 am
leoqueiroznoida wrote:I honestly don't get what's up with the "virtual sex" scenes on WIN - they have no penetration, the girls just pretend they are f*cking the squirting dildos!

Just imagine a scene like Katie K's "Dirty Talk" with actual penetration... wouldn't it be much better? Is there a reason not to include penetration?

We will look into doing a virtual sex scene with penetration :D
 #9966  by Rocko
 Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:16 pm
Ok, my first thought is that if WIN does actual POV sex and hardcore, how will it be different to approximately 2,500,000 other sites? I would rather not have your models f**k some big dick dude.

leoqueiroznoida's request is legitimate, but there are so many options for this kind of action out there, most of them old. Sorry if too negative
 #9968  by admin
 Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:28 pm
Rocko wrote:Ok, my first thought is that if WIN does actual POV sex and hardcore, how will it be different to approximately 2,500,000 other sites? I would rather not have your models f**k some big dick dude.

leoqueiroznoida's request is legitimate, but there are so many options for this kind of action out there, most of them old. Sorry if too negative

No, its not negative, you are right. It's hard to keep stuff fresh but not end up like most other sites. It's stuff we are always working on, trying to do something different ;)
 #9969  by steven
 Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:12 pm
leoqueiroznoida wrote:I honestly don't get what's up with the "virtual sex" scenes on WIN - they have no penetration, the girls just pretend they are f*cking the squirting dildos!

The main reason why we don't do penetration with the V.fuck scenes is because the models will not insert the dildo we have, and I have to respect their wishes. And if we managed to get all the girls to fuck the same dildo, there is always potential for health issues to arise, and the industry is extremely stringent on these issues.

If there's ever a model with a fake cock similar to ours, I will get them to do a penetration v.fuck with it, however I've not shot with anyone yet who has one. :/

The virtual fuck scenes are very popular with our members and we get asked regularly to shoot them with models. We are always working on new ways of doing things to keep our members as happy as possible! :)
 #10035  by adsxzc132
 Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:24 pm
steven wrote:

The main reason why we don't do penetration with the V.fuck scenes is because the models will not insert the dildo we have, and I have to respect their wishes. And if we managed to get all the girls to fuck the same dildo, there is always potential for health issues to arise, and the industry is extremely stringent on these issues.

If there's ever a model with a fake cock similar to ours, I will get them to do a penetration v.fuck with it, however I've not shot with anyone yet who has one. :/

The virtual fuck scenes are very popular with our members and we get asked regularly to shoot them with models. We are always working on new ways of doing things to keep our members as happy as possible! :)

The scenes with natalia forrest are the best. The camera bobbing is just weird, what about stationary camera? where the girl does most of the moving.
 #10235  by admin
 Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:18 am
arsenal_fanboy wrote:Last time u did penetration was with Natalia Forrest I think, so just wanted to ask why it stopped all of a sudden? Virtual scenes are good but I think if we could see penetration it would be better especially for the cowgirl, doggy positions. You could have a bit of both virtual and penetration if possible.

Can it be tried with tammie lee?

You did mention health issues in regards to girls using the same dildo but why not just stick like a condom on them lol so different can use them and be much safer

I dont even know why we havent done any since Natalia??....I know we didnt get much feedback from the scene so probably havent pushed to do anymore since as they are a little harder/time consuming to produce. But seeing that you want them and the condom is a good idea, im sure we can knock a few more out with the models that are willing :D