Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• NEW SPORT SCENE SUGGESTION

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #10122  by Proboobs
 Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:14 am
I've a suggestion for a scene involving SPORT and MUSCLES theme!

I'm a client of a sexy and busty personal trainer: i'm really muscular, because I do everyday my own workout, so my personal trainer is happy about the fact that my muscles are really big. But today, my trainer has a special workout for my biceps: if I want to have a really massive biceps, I have to follow her instructions. And the best instructions for a good biceps workout are doing a proper jerkoff. So my trainer tells me to get naked and gives me all instructions I need to perform a really useful jerkoff to workout my biceps. At the end, I'll cum really a lot and my trainer is really glad that my muscles are bigger than before.

I hope you guys like this suggestion!
Sorry for my bad english, I'm italian!
Keep on wanking!
 #10134  by nVq5gh
 Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:54 am
Cool, I'm a fan of any gym/sports themed ones; who hasn't had a hot personal trainer! Bonus points for upshots ;)