Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Scene Suggestions - leatherleggings

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #10175  by stefdev
 Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:00 pm
Hi,

I joined wankitnow a little time ago and i love the site.
Only i don't see a lot of my fetish. I love to see woman in verry tight black leatherleggings and black high heels. When a woman wears these leatherleggings, i feel a complete slave and will do anything what a woman want.

Can you create a couple of clips with the woman in tight black leatherleggings?
Suggestions:
- 1 clip with 2 woman in leatherleggings who are saying i'm a loser/slave and i must do anything for them
- love to see a leatherlegging woman rubbing a cock and that the cum is dropped on her leatherleggings

On this moment i'm not a member of wankitnow, but if you can post more scenes with woman in leatherleggings, i will a paying member within a couple of seconds :D
 #10242  by admin
 Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:12 am
stefdev wrote:Hi,

I joined wankitnow a little time ago and i love the site.
Only i don't see a lot of my fetish. I love to see woman in verry tight black leatherleggings and black high heels. When a woman wears these leatherleggings, i feel a complete slave and will do anything what a woman want.

Can you create a couple of clips with the woman in tight black leatherleggings?
Suggestions:
- 1 clip with 2 woman in leatherleggings who are saying i'm a loser/slave and i must do anything for them
- love to see a leatherlegging woman rubbing a cock and that the cum is dropped on her leatherleggings

On this moment i'm not a member of wankitnow, but if you can post more scenes with woman in leatherleggings, i will a paying member within a couple of seconds :D

Thanks for your feedback. We will definitely look to produce these scenes for you ;)