Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Scene suggestion

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #10274  by BlokeNo.4
 Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:11 pm
Hi,
How about a scene where one of the bustier girls (Ellie Roe or Lucy Zara would be magic) are giving you a haircut. The scene would start with the girl wearing one of those tight fitting vest-tops that show a bit of bra strap and a lot of cleavage. Perhaps she is a friend who is a trainee and is thanking you for letting her practice on you. Anyway, it would start with her chatting away about the usual hairdresser stuff (holidays, nights out etc) while cutting your hair. All the while you are getting a good view with plenty of close-ups of the boobs.
Inevitably nature takes its course and the hairdresser notices that you have an erection under the sheet (perhaps she has been telling quite a racy tale of a night out). "Are you getting a hard-on looking at my tits?", she'll say accusingly. From then on its models choice really, but lots of teasing preferably leading up to a tit wank to finish.
This is my first post, so I hope you guys like my suggestion. Not sure how easy it would be to film. It would be good to make it as realistic as possible (scissor noises and the hairdresser spending a little time 'behind' you so that you don't see her but can hear her would be good).