Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Scene ideas

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #10338  by ETPlayer
 Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:14 pm
The recent Charlie scene("Girlfriend Trouble") got me thinking about a few ideas I had that revolved around gf/bf scenes. Mind you I don't know how to describe these effectively, so take them more as base ideas, or scenarios, not full scripts. So, instead of the scene revolving around a punishment(like Charlies scene) having it more of a reward, but not explicitly so, but sort of a natural progression.

For example a dinner date/valentines day/birthday event etc that is organised/put on by the viewer that ends with mutual engagement(ie not specifically a reward).

I also like the idea of the viewer being woken up in the night(dark, soft lamp lighting etc) in bed by a rather horny gf. Like the lights turns on, and she leans into view and starts talking.

Basically exploring a more mutual sexual encounter, just two people that want to go at it. In particular if the chance is there I would like to see any variation of these with Tegan and Kacie James, and if they are willing to do vsex scenes in the mix that would be awesome, but ofcourse that is up to them.

Cheers.