Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Marathon scenes?

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #10514  by yank4wank
 Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:30 am
I have noticed that a lot of scenes are under 10 minutes. I am new to the site and I was wondering if there were scenes that last anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes. I noticed that there are "3 minute challenge videos", but I was wondering if there were any 30 to 45 minute "hold yourself back from cumming" videos. Just a thought and thank you for the great content. I am enjoying all of the beautiful British women on the site. Thanks from the U.S.
 #10515  by admin
 Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:31 am
Hi and welcome to the forum. There shouldn't be that many scenes under 10 minutes, maybe some of the older ones are but the majority of recent scenes are consistently over 10 minutes long, there are the odd ones that are 6 or 7 minutes. In answer to your question , what we have found with producing 30 to 45 minute scenes is the obvious problem of the time it would take, we would only be able to produce 2 scenes per shoot, rather than 10 that we currently get. Also, longer scenes of 30 minutes etc are usually associated with hardcore or multiple girl scenes where there is alot more going on, when it is a solo scene it is difficult for the models to keep the viewer interested. However, if there are enough people that want longer scenes we can start to produce them, but if so then rather than 2x 10 minute updates per day from 2 different models it would have to be one 20 or 30 minute scene per day from one model.

As always thanks for the feeback and keep the requests/suggestions coming :D
 #10526  by muj007
 Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 pm
Oh I think our American friend is suggesting something similiar to tara taintons masturbation marathon series. Although it might be nice to have a scene or 2 like it, I don't think 30min clips would be a good idea for scenes with scenarios (being caught etc). The marathon clips are more about getting the viewer close to edge, cooling down then starting again. But yeh having one or two of them might be nice. Sophia delane or kloe might be good models if it is done