Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Big Tits On Glass

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #28192  by BigTitsOnGlass
 Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:12 am
Hi guys,

As my name suggests I love to see scenes with big tits pressed against glass?

Be great in window washing or glass table cleaning at DBJ, or any shower vids at WIN.
 #28194  by Will
 Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:32 am
BigTitsOnGlass wrote:Hi guys,

As my name suggests I love to see scenes with big tits pressed against glass?

Be great in window washing or glass table cleaning at DBJ, or any shower vids at WIN.

Welcome to the forum BigTitsOnGlass. We do have a few scenes coming up involving mirrors, so be on the lookout for those :D It's a good suggestion for some of our shower scenes and will definitely be put forward :D
 #28208  by BigTitsOnGlass
 Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:25 am
Will wrote:Welcome to the forum BigTitsOnGlass.

Hi Will, thanks for the warm welcome.

Will wrote:We do have a few scenes coming up involving mirrors, so be on the lookout for those :D It's a good suggestion for some of our shower scenes and will definitely be put forward :D

Sweet, I find mirrors are sadly under utilised in the industry, when so easily provide 2 views in the 1 shot. Awwwwesome, yeah would be perfect for shower scenes, thank you so much for considering it, wow, I can't help but get excited in anticipation :D
 #28232  by SimonUKW
 Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:30 pm
Carwash? What do you think about a soapy car wash? Could be done on realbikinigirls...
 #28758  by BigTitsOnGlass
 Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:14 am
Friendly bump and inspired my post here - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5413#p28757

Perhaps for a DBJ scene of a sexy science teacher wearing glasses who has to stand behind a protective screen while she does an experiment, and as she leans over the protective screen to do the experiment she presses her first clothed then cleavage then naked tits against it?

For the screen perhaps just a small framed (for protection) sheet of clear plastic.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 #28767  by BigTitsOnGlass
 Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:11 am
Steph wrote:Ivy L has a scene coming up on WIN where she is in the shower rubbing soap into her boobs and pressing them on the glass shower door :-)

for just 10 seconds, fair enough then, I'm done commenting/suggesting/posting in these forums, bye