Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Incentive and dirty conversation draining to the toilet. [ Crazy project ]

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #28610  by andrew24
 Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:51 am
Hi the wankitnow.com team. I have an excellent idea. The urge to pour out sperm into the toilet. I love hearing the word sperm. When you say your sperm, I get goose bumps. Would you please make a clip where you will speak the word sperm too much? I want to drain my sperm into the toilet. I want to spread my legs and spill my sperm. I want to hear the word sperm in your voice. Just sperm. (Semen, spunk, seed. Please do not use these words.) Every time you say your sperm, my dick gets hard. Thank you the wankitnow.com team

You should make a lot of videos with at least 2 3 models with different video angles.

Please tell the models:
I want the models to spread their legs without sitting on the toilet like the examples.
Spread your legs at 90 degrees without sitting on the toilet. I want to see the muscles of your legs.
I want you to keep your bare legs as wide as possible at 90 degrees. Don't sit in the toilet.
Move up and down. Stop evenly toilet 70-90 degress.
Wear high-heeled shoes. Keep your head and shoes visible.
Adjust the camera angle nicely.
I want you to be completely naked.
Keep your hands on the toilet. Act like you're stroking your dick. Do not use strapon.
Apply red lipstick. Make your makeup very beautiful.
Don't talk fast. Use the word sperm abundantly. Have a soft dirty talk.
Make me believe. I want to drain the best sperm of my life.
You don't need to stay fixed. Make 70-90 degrees of movement over the toilet.
Say the word sperm in very different and sensual tones.
Speak the word sperm in a very pervert voice.
İ want your sperm, hot sperm, give me your hot sperm, squirt hot juicy sperm, drain your hot sperm in the toilet. You can speak words like this.
Tell the toilet water you want to hear the sound of the sperm falling down. Sample sound= çıp, şıpırt, cup. Sperm drop and sound left in the water.

Sample some sentences:
Sperms excite me.
I'm a sperm addict.
I love the smell of sperm. Hmmm.
Your sperm taste really good.
Spill your sperm for me, baby.
Drain hot sperm.
I love hot sperm.
Squirt sperm please.
Give me your hot sperm.
I love juicy hot sperm.
I need your hot juicy sperm.
I want to hear the sound of sperm falling to the ground.

Thank you wankitnow.com team.
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
 #28612  by Steph
 Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:21 am
andrew24 wrote:Hi the wankitnow.com team. I have an excellent idea. The urge to pour out sperm into the toilet. I love hearing the word sperm. When you say your sperm, I get goose bumps. Would you please make a clip where you will speak the word sperm too much? I want to drain my sperm into the toilet. I want to spread my legs and spill my sperm. I want to hear the word sperm in your voice. Just sperm. (Semen, spunk, seed. Please do not use these words.) Every time you say your sperm, my dick gets hard. Thank you the wankitnow.com team

You should make a lot of videos with at least 2 3 models with different video angles.

Please tell the models:
I want the models to spread their legs without sitting on the toilet like the examples.
Spread your legs at 90 degrees without sitting on the toilet. I want to see the muscles of your legs.
I want you to keep your bare legs as wide as possible at 90 degrees. Don't sit in the toilet.
Move up and down. Stop evenly toilet 70-90 degress.
Wear high-heeled shoes. Keep your head and shoes visible.
Adjust the camera angle nicely.
I want you to be completely naked.
Keep your hands on the toilet. Act like you're stroking your dick. Do not use strapon.
Apply red lipstick. Make your makeup very beautiful.
Don't talk fast. Use the word sperm abundantly. Have a soft dirty talk.
Make me believe. I want to drain the best sperm of my life.
You don't need to stay fixed. Make 70-90 degrees of movement over the toilet.
Say the word sperm in very different and sensual tones.
Speak the word sperm in a very pervert voice.
İ want your sperm, hot sperm, give me your hot sperm, squirt hot juicy sperm, drain your hot sperm in the toilet. You can speak words like this.
Tell the toilet water you want to hear the sound of the sperm falling down. Sample sound= çıp, şıpırt, cup. Sperm drop and sound left in the water.

Sample some sentences:
Sperms excite me.
I'm a sperm addict.
I love the smell of sperm. Hmmm.
Your sperm taste really good.
Spill your sperm for me, baby.
Drain hot sperm.
I love hot sperm.
Squirt sperm please.
Give me your hot sperm.
I love juicy hot sperm.
I need your hot juicy sperm.
I want to hear the sound of sperm falling to the ground.

Thank you wankitnow.com team.

We can certainly add some of this into our scenes but if you are looking for something this specific, I think you might be better getting a custom video from a model :)