Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• More Variety Please

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #28994  by gtsmlu
 Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:49 am
Lately, about 90% of the videos are bending over upskirt scenarios on Upskitjerk. There used to be a lot more upskirt scenes with girls seated, such as with girls sitting at desks or or accross from you on a couch. Or sometimes there were scenes where a girl would flash upskirt and never know for the whole video that you were looking. Now, it seems if there ever is a sitting upskirt in a video, it's amidst a bending over dominant video.

I'm sure you're doing these videos because you're getting good responses. I'd just prefer a bit more variety as it seems all the videos are starting to look the same, such as more sitting upskirt videos that your site used to have a lot more of.
 #28997  by deathr0w
 Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:54 pm
gtsmlu wrote:Lately, about 90% of the videos are bending over upskirt scenarios on Upskitjerk. There used to be a lot more upskirt scenes with girls seated, such as with girls sitting at desks or or accross from you on a couch. Or sometimes there were scenes where a girl would flash upskirt and never know for the whole video that you were looking. Now, it seems if there ever is a sitting upskirt in a video, it's amidst a bending over dominant video.

I'm sure you're doing these videos because you're getting good responses. I'd just prefer a bit more variety as it seems all the videos are starting to look the same, such as more sitting upskirt videos that your site used to have a lot more of.

Agreed, variety is key - we've got some new videographers now so we'll pass this feedback on :)