Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• WIN JOI game idea - "THE BLINDFOLD GAME"

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #29874  by Andy.M
 Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:24 pm
So I really love all the games on WIN, like red light, green light and rock paper scissors etc.
I have an idea for a totally different game. It's called the blindfold game.
The model starts off fully clothed in maybe a sexy dress, and explains the rules of the game. The player is only allowed to wank whilst wearing a blindfold or keeping eyes closed. The model will be talking the whole time and describing what she is doing whilst the player is blindfolded (e.g. "I am taking off my dress to reveal my see through bra" etc) . It is entirely up to her whether she decides to actually DO what she says she is doing! She might not even be doing what she says she is doing. The rules also state that if the blindfold is removed or eyes are open then the player is not allowed to masturbate. At the end of the game the model explains that the video has two different endings depending on how the player has played. If the player has followed the rules and only wanked with eyes closed or blindfold on, then he is allowed a full orgasm whilst watching the model masturbate maybe? Or if the player has BROKEN the rules and wanked off watching the video the whole time, then he should be punished in some way. Maybe he either gets a ruined orgasm, or maybe orgasm denied, or maybe a orgasm with eyes shut or blindfold on, with the model saying something like "naughty boys who break the rules don't get to cum whilst seeing me naked" Just an idea. I think it would be an amazing game..
 #30245  by Sammy
 Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:19 pm
Hi Andy, welcome to the forum - Thanks for the suggestion! This sounds like a really good idea! Sorry for the delay in getting back to you about this, our shoots were postponed during the lock down, but as things are picking up we'll try and get this shot! I'll update the thread as soon as we've shot it. :)
 #30262  by Steph
 Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:08 am
Andy.M wrote:So I really love all the games on WIN, like red light, green light and rock paper scissors etc.
I have an idea for a totally different game. It's called the blindfold game.
The model starts off fully clothed in maybe a sexy dress, and explains the rules of the game. The player is only allowed to wank whilst wearing a blindfold or keeping eyes closed. The model will be talking the whole time and describing what she is doing whilst the player is blindfolded (e.g. "I am taking off my dress to reveal my see through bra" etc) . It is entirely up to her whether she decides to actually DO what she says she is doing! She might not even be doing what she says she is doing. The rules also state that if the blindfold is removed or eyes are open then the player is not allowed to masturbate. At the end of the game the model explains that the video has two different endings depending on how the player has played. If the player has followed the rules and only wanked with eyes closed or blindfold on, then he is allowed a full orgasm whilst watching the model masturbate maybe? Or if the player has BROKEN the rules and wanked off watching the video the whole time, then he should be punished in some way. Maybe he either gets a ruined orgasm, or maybe orgasm denied, or maybe a orgasm with eyes shut or blindfold on, with the model saying something like "naughty boys who break the rules don't get to cum whilst seeing me naked" Just an idea. I think it would be an amazing game..

I shot this scene with Beth yesterday so keep your eyes open for it