Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Foot joi countdown

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #29909  by Scatuogno151
 Wed May 13, 2020 4:25 pm
I’m sure there’s a lot of users who have foot fetishes and would love to see some models sexy feet and soles. And also count them down and tell them the exact moment they want them to cum for their feet. Just a suggestion because I see that there aren’t a lot of these vids. Natalia Forrest and Lucy Alexandra would be great for these type of vids.
 #29915  by Steph
 Sat May 16, 2020 9:15 am
Scatuogno151 wrote:I’m sure there’s a lot of users who have foot fetishes and would love to see some models sexy feet and soles. And also count them down and tell them the exact moment they want them to cum for their feet. Just a suggestion because I see that there aren’t a lot of these vids. Natalia Forrest and Lucy Alexandra would be great for these type of vids.

We recently shot a foot fetish scene with Rose so keep your eyes open for that one :D