Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

  • More scenes with two girls

  • Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #30156  by deathr0w
 Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:40 am
Danxd wrote:I would like to see some scenes with two girls masturbating themselves like in this video
https://www.wankitnow.com/videoentry/ka ... es-policy/


Thanks for the suggestion, we've tried GG content in the past and didn't get much feedback on it - If there are enough requests we may revisit it again.

We've done a few Girl Girl shoots - Have you checked out the following - Samantha Bentley & Misha Cross Scenes
https://www.wankitnow.com/modelentry/samantha-bentley/

Lucy & Amber Scenes https://www.wankitnow.com/modelentry/lucy-alexandra/

Also, check these - Kylie & Lucia Love - https://www.wankitnow.com/modelentry/kylie-nymphette/

You may need to scroll back through the archive of scenes to find the GG ones ;)

Let us know what you think :D
 #30162  by Falstaff
 Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:43 pm
deathr0w wrote:We've done a few Girl Girl shoots - Have you checked out the following - Samantha Bentley & Misha Cross Scenes
https://www.wankitnow.com/modelentry/samantha-bentley/

Lucy & Amber Scenes https://www.wankitnow.com/modelentry/lucy-alexandra/

Also, check these - Kylie & Lucia Love - https://www.wankitnow.com/modelentry/kylie-nymphette/

You may need to scroll back through the archive of scenes to find the GG ones ;)

Let us know what you think :D


The Samantha/Misha scenes are so good, especially "Sisters Hot Friend" and "Queen Cum Slut." All that cum!

Lucy and Amber have such good chemistry, would love to see them back together now that they're both embracing their MILF status :D
 #30164  by Steph
 Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:59 am
Falstaff wrote:
deathr0w wrote:We've done a few Girl Girl shoots - Have you checked out the following - Samantha Bentley & Misha Cross Scenes
https://www.wankitnow.com/modelentry/samantha-bentley/

Lucy & Amber Scenes https://www.wankitnow.com/modelentry/lucy-alexandra/

Also, check these - Kylie & Lucia Love - https://www.wankitnow.com/modelentry/kylie-nymphette/

You may need to scroll back through the archive of scenes to find the GG ones ;)

Let us know what you think :D


The Samantha/Misha scenes are so good, especially "Sisters Hot Friend" and "Queen Cum Slut." All that cum!

Lucy and Amber have such good chemistry, would love to see them back together now that they're both embracing their MILF status :D


We'll try and get some softer 2 girl scenes with the models with have booked in over the next couple of weeks :D
 #30177  by Falstaff
 Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:53 pm
Steph wrote:We'll try and get some softer 2 girl scenes with the models with have booked in over the next couple of weeks :D

Great news! :) Also want to mention Chloe Toy & Sophie K's "A Present from Us to You," one of the best girl-girl videos. Great angles and camerawork, and the soap play near the end is a great substitute for cum ;)
 #30215  by Keefar
 Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:29 am
I'd love to see more GG scenes, especially if they both masturbate and play with each other. It doesn't have to be a full on lesbian scene, just the 2 girls touching each other and masturbating/playing with each other's pussies (maybe fingering and dildo use if they are both up to it). They don't have to go down on each other - that would ruin the scene. As long as the keep talking dirty whilst they enjoy each other.
The previous GG scenes you've show have been very hot..... hopefully you'll get more interest to get more of these scenes happening again.
 #30243  by Sammy
 Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:13 pm
Great news guys! We had the lovely Leah & Amber shooting together last week - so we decided to play around with some ideas for a duo girl scene for WankitNowVR.com :D Let us know what you think when it goes live. Here's a preview pic from the shoot :D

leah-and-amber (100 of 1).jpg
 #30256  by Falstaff
 Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:38 am
Very sexy screen, if only I had VR! ;)
 #30263  by Sammy
 Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:30 am
Falstaff wrote:Very sexy screen, if only I had VR! ;)


If you've not tried the VR scenes yet, they are amazing! It's a fantastic experience - it feels like you're in the room with the models!

If the feedback is good on the 2 Girl scenes, we'll look at doing more in the future for the regular 2D sites :D