Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Scene Suggestions

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #2420  by Thsilvet
 Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:05 pm
Just been having a think about scene ideas, how about.

Secretary needs a raise: She enters the bosses office, "I really need a raise, is there anything I can do to conivince you to give me one?". After it becomes appartent she won't get one, "Maybe this could change your mind" and she bends over in her short skirt, to give a little peak at her arse, "or maybe these are more to your liking" she says as she removes her breasts from her low cut top. She slowly strips off, "I thought so" she giggles, "maybe you would like to get your cock out and blow your load over them? Go on I can see the buldge in your pants already". Boss doesn't need to think about this one, "WOW! your rock hard already, maybe if I stroked it for you, I could have that raise?". We could then have the off camera "handjob" followed by a cum shot on her tits. I'd really, really like Shannon to do this scene, but I don't know the girls strenghts/weaknesses yet, so maybe someone else would be better to suggest the right lady.

Doctor(played by lady)/Patient: Patient enters Doctors office, "what can I help you with today Mr..., your testicles seem swollen, Ok sir, well first things first I should have a good look at them, drop your pants and lie down on the couch for me please". We could then have a short scene, where the lady doc chats about general health, while motioning to be checking, "I'm sorry your penis is getting in the way, would you mind if I hold it while I check properly, no, ok, thank you". "Oh" giggles the dcotor "thats ok, thats a perfectly natural reaction to being touched there", "mmmmmm" she says as she stares at his cock. "Well sir, there is nothing phyically wrong, everything seems fine, I did notice that you got an erection, very, very quickly. May I ask when was the last time you came?" with a shocked look on her face, she remarks "really, that long? Well the best thing I can advise you to do is to cum sir, perhaps I could help? I am a doctor afterall. At this point we would have the usual handjob/blowjob, finishing with a cumshot over the good doctor. "Please sir, if you ever have this problem again, come and see me straight away".

Just a cpuple of my ideas, hope you like them.