Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Amy Green

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #3165  by FullFrenzy
 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:00 pm
It's always good to look at their previous work before a proposal. I doubt Lee will even try. She's done a lot of high profile shoots, including Zoo and Nuts, and doesn't even have nudity as a modeling preference. It's one of those situations where it's highly unlikely she'd even agree to be on a site like this, but even if she agreed to do at least some modeling shoots, her rates would be extremely high.
 #15612  by wmws
 Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:39 pm
Is there even a tiny chance that she might work for DBJ/USJ?
 #16117  by davy99
 Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:43 pm
I would have loved to see her on here. Strange that she says she does not do video. She has done loads in the past on Brooke Lee Playmates, Mackenzie Girlfriends, This Is Glamour, Downblouse Loving, Born 2 Tease, Playboy, Babespotting, and webcam etc.
 #16120  by deathr0w
 Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:52 am
Has she done those shoots recently? I spoke to her around December time and she wasn't interested in a video shoot. She said she was only available for photo work at topless levels. Some models are put off by the type / names of the sites, could be that? :?
 #16128  by wmws
 Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:51 pm
I don't see why she wouldn't do downblouse or upskirt considering she has done those before. I don't think she would be interested in things like WankitNow
 #16132  by deathr0w
 Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:00 am
I messaged her in December just enquiring about doing a video shoot with her, no site details etc were given and the reply I got was.

"Hi Thanks for the offer but I do not do video work. Thanks Amy"

I've sent her a tweet today on twitter in case she has changed her mind. It would be great to have her on DBJ but I wouldn't get your hopes up! Fingers crossed :D